Announcement Nomad Trick or Treat

clonky

Administrator
Reaction score
Nomads Trick or Treat

This Halloween, the application team will be bringing to a Kingdom near you tricks and treats. The Nomads will be donning their favorite costumes of ghosts in honor of the late Nomad Donald. The Nomads will be passing out limited edition items for the 2020 Halloween season. The items will be dropped off from nation to nation as the Nomads ride around on their horses dressed up as skeletons. It certainly will be quite the treat!

The trick or treat event will take place Saturday, October 31st, 1 pm EST / 6 pm BST.

Credits to @Cepheid_ for making the post.

wootdahnoot

Reaction score
Username
wootdahnoot
Character Name
Lixis Reyphyra
Discord
woot#4467
(Do we need to pay for the limited edition stuff?)

wootdahnoot

Reaction score
Username
wootdahnoot
Character Name
Lixis Reyphyra
Discord
woot#4467
Nope! It will be handed out! We have a variety of items we will be giving out to players!
Alright then I was getting my wallet out already smh

Reaction score
Username
Mythri_Studio
Character Name
Mythri E. Melodine
Discord
Mythri_Studio#7500
Awww! I LOVE this idea. Hopefully some new players will be able to enjoy some limited addition skins!

Reaction score
Quick question: Is this a mainly roleplay event (like is there a reason the nomads are giving stuff away?), or is this a more OOC event, and if so, are we allowed to wear within reason Halloween costumes, like a mask or cape or something? I also think the Nomad Trick or Treat is going to be so much fun, regardless of what it is!

Cepheid_

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Cepheid_
Character Name
Saoirse
Quick question: Is this a mainly roleplay event (like is there a reason the nomads are giving stuff away?), or is this a more OOC event, and if so, are we allowed to wear within reason Halloween costumes, like a mask or cape or something? I also think the Nomad Trick or Treat is going to be so much fun, regardless of what it is!
The Nomads will be donning their favorite costumes of ghosts in honor of the late Nomad Donald.
It's more oocly influenced, just go about rping per usual, though the nomads are passing around these things in rp.

OP
clonky

clonky

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey WillowBlossom! The event uses IRP characters called the nomads. IRPly, we will be handing out items, though it's more so for the OOC fun of it. We will be riding around IRPly but we want people to have the chance to remember 2020 Halloween with some cute RP items!

OP
clonky

clonky

Administrator
Reaction score
Awww! I LOVE this idea. Hopefully some new players will be able to enjoy some limited addition skins!
Hey Mythri! I'm sure you've heard already but there'll be a scavenger hunt on the 31st of October to gain some limited edition skins. More information is to come :D