VIP
Reaction score

aUntitled.png
gnydd.png
promdorseal.png

New Dawn for Elvendom
[95 A.C.]
1639388258502.png

Kings fall, reigns pass, castles crumble and towns raze to the ground. Nothing evades the decay of time, in both good and bad. Mortality itself embodies change.
And lo – so does the cyan jewel of an elvendom past.

Aellen has seen a myriad of hardships – both lapses and retaliations, domestic and peripheral alike.
At last has it rid itself of its sanguine blight and the calumny it ushers. It has shunned away the clasp of corruption and with such, its denizens are once more recognized as kin by the First Nation of Glarenydd.
It is high time the dignified elves unite as one.

After years of negotiation between the councils of nations involved, Promdor, Aellen and Glarenydd have arrived at an agreement:
The Fiefdom of Aellen is to cease as a vassal and merge its people with the population of Glarenydd.

1633102352847.png

TERMS:
I Promdor is paid 250 gold from the treasury of Aellen.
II The sacred cavern of the Xyrh'rae, Tor Kirrath, will be constructed under the roots of the First Nation.
III The various people of Aellen will be accommodated through housing and the like, and are to retain their freedom to practice and express their cultures and faiths.
IV Arlathil'ih'ara Des'nox attains councilship and title of her choice as leader of Tor Kirrath.

1633102352847.png

Let our unified strength carry us through the second century.

pasted image 0.png

Signed,

Annomir vort Aen of the Aaria bloodline
The King of Glarenydd

Arlathil'ih'ara Des'nox
The Last Queen Elect of Aellen

Timon Urswick
Grandmaster of Promdor

Kinahen Hedan
Grand Scribe of Glarenydd

Reaction score
Username
wootdahnoot
Character Name
A Elf.
Discord
woot#4467
Eriar stood in the living room of his own house, reading the missive out to his two sons, explaining the whole situation to his young twins.
"To new horizons we sail, for the betterment of the elvendom."

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Is it bad, to use old formats for the same event?
calendale was just irl america. change my mind
curiosity got the best of me.. so I finished my application. how long might it take to be read? I'm sorry for asking but I just cant help it.
Hi, hope everyones having a good time.
I think i have an addiction to lore thats worse than an addiction to drugs

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHeart019