palescale

Reaction score
Username
palescale
Character Name
Ardreth Rohana
Discord
snuggles#6471
*Ardreth's script, which was well known from all of the letters she once pinned to the Aellen notice board, decorated the letter. It had the title 'New Beginnings'*

Dear my friends and foes from the Aellen Kingdom. I am here to announce my pregnancy, engagement, and my leave from Aellen. Thank you all for being supportive in this chapter of my life, but now I believe I can be at my best somewhere else. That somewhere else is Vetroy-Zapad. My soon-to-be husband, Thomas, is now helping with the noble family Orel. I, on the other hand, will be starting up a clinic there with my past medical experience. My mother, Wysteria Rohana, was a medic in our homelands. She taught me everything I know on the boat here to Enarion. After their death, however, I lost interest in the medical field. But after coming and going from the Isilros family, I found my heart again at my love for helping people.

Here's to new beginnings. Here's to my new life. I was once a very stout, hardheaded person, but as I grow I have found not only the child's heart inside me but a passion to prove everyone wrong. Within me there is a fire that can never go out. A fire that burns for my child my body is creating, a fire for my fiancee, a fire for Vetroy, and a fire for myself. I know I will never be perfect, and perfection is not what I'm aiming for in myself or my children. My goal is to help people so they don't go through the troubles I went through. One day, I hope that all illnesses, mental and physical, can be cured. Because it matters.

So, to new beginnings!

Ardreth S. Rohana

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Username
DarkenRP
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
"An Isilros leaving the good'el lans' o' the ungraceful kingdom of Tor Ascara? Rather a surprise! I wonder who that husband of hers is. He has an interesting name for a weakling and more of a coward." said 'I.C.A'

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

little known fact, badui was the first person to ever call me ephi! they're the creator of the name :)
Darken wrote on badui's profile.
badui, I will not bully you If you return man..
Ttsim wrote on badui's profile.
pls come back so I can get more melons
Rumpo wrote on Koodini's profile.
badu iis back its your turn
This server needs a new main character.
What's the biggest thing FRP needs to improve on?
@andydreww you’re the only one i’d pass down my monroe cookbook to

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
orc2004