- Jan 21, 2020
- Reaction score
As a server, part of our commitment is to assist in the growth of communities and player groups. However, for us to make the decision to officially support a nation we must be confident of the following things:
1) That the nation is already proven to have a decent standing, so our support is helping supplement that nation - rather than the nation solely relying on staff support to stay in existent. This is proven by the nation being at least a tier 3 nation (earning 600hrs/week of aggregate playtime).
1.2) Primary racial nations will be exempt from the prerequisite tier granted that the nation, in-game and discord etiquette rule-sets are abided by.
1.3) Nations will receive a 2 week reprieve from the time they drop below the tier requirement where all staff-supported perks are retained to regain their tier before it is lost.
2) That the nation has a comfortable environment for new players to be directed to (following our nation etiquette ruleset)
3) That the nation is not working against the interests of the server (following our nation etiquette ruleset).
If all these conditions are met, then support will be offered to nations in the following forms:
1) Your discord link will be plugged in to every accepted application message.
2) New players will have the option of being guided to your nation.
3) You will be officially advertised in to #nations channel within the FRP discord.
4) You will gain access to #events channel within the FRP discord to advertise your events (some may be legible for an @here ping).
If players are going to be officially directed to a nation by the server, then we must be certain that a certain environment is maintained in these nation discords. As it is a bad look for the server if we are directing players to an unhealthy, or toxic, environment as that reflects badly on the server.
1.1. The discord must not be used to push anti-staff or anti-server propaganda. Examples of this include global-pings to insult or badmouth entire sects of the staff team in non constructive formats.
1.2. The discord must provide basic moderation permissions to Senior Admins and above. This includes deleting messages, kicking users and banning users.
1.3. The discord must not harbor users that are permanently banned from FRP mediums.
1.4. The discord must not engage in behavior unbefitting of the community. This includes extreme toxicity, inappropriate slurs or excessive trolling.
2.1. The nation must make a conscious effort to include, or incorporate, new players to their nation. Simply offering them a house and leaving them-be straight after will not cut it. For new players to be properly integrated in to the server, it requires an effort put in by the nations to help do this.
2.2. The nation must not abuse any nation mechanics for unintended uses. This includes setting your leader-title to inappropriate names, or using nation-broadcast for the means of toxicity.
3.1. If a nation leader is in violation of any of these etiquette sub-sets, they must be willing to make amends to fix the issue, so it does not reoccur.
3.2. A nation leader must strive to be an example player of the server, and for their nation. Consistent rule breaking from a nation leader is something that should be avoided.
Currently Supported Nations:
3. Kaz-az-Hazduun4. Heiyeong Village
Last edited by a moderator: