Guide Nation Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

FANTASY RP

Administrator
Reaction score
1630539579012.png

Nation Applications
In order to create a nation here on FantasyRP you must first submit an application detailing a proposal about your nation & share any relevant lore/culture relating to it. Once you've submitted it, your nation will be reviewed by the Administration team. Denial of a nation can be for different reasons ranging from low activity, low quality lore, etcetera. There is no hard-cap of nations that will be allowed/active on the server at any given time, instead they are handled on a case-by-case basis and it is very dependent on the proposal as well as the amount of players that are listed to join and play in the nation. Upon being accepted you will be contacted about setting up the nation in-game and starting gold payment for nation. From there you'll be able to begin building your nation, setting up farms, and roleplaying in your nation!

To submit an application; use the following format on a google document and send it to @IndeanaJones (Inde#0066)

1) Proposed Leader & Name of the Nation
2) How many players roughly, are planning to partake in the nation?
3) List the names of the players interested, these will be checked and an aggregate of at least 150 hours/week must be met.
4) Link any relevant lore to the Nation.
5) If your nation hits T3, do you plan on receiving staff-support or opting.
6) Why do you think your nation should be accepted over others?
7) How do you plan to integrate new players into your nation? (I.e. housing, rp, etc)
8) Is your nation pre-established as a group, if so - what nation is your group currently within.
  • Nation Creation will cost 200 gold
  • An aggregate of at least 150 hours/week is required. (Tentative to change depending on update to tier 1 hours)
  • These requirements may be more lenient towards new groups of players joining attempting to form a nation, however an acceptable standard of lore and proposal is still expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Dw guys, we got 'em.

Death system fixed. Easy
@Dylann I love you <3
Lemmie post a nation forum!!

( Wonder how many hrs it will take woot to put /me laughs under it)
how does this work? i applied but the server still has not whitelisted me
spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider
I'd make a snarky comment about how there's various comments about how inactive the forums were, but that would imply activity.
Whoa, whoa! Everyone gotta stop posting so much stuff on the forums, I can’t keep up

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hera000