What is your Minecraft username? [Java Only] Nakoaka

Discord Nakoaka#6252

Age (Optional): 15

How did you find out about FantasyRP? Friends

Character Name: Randalf

Character Race: Human

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 71

Skin - Either link your NameMC account with the skin on, or send a screenshot of your skin:
https://namemc.com/profile/Nakoaka.1

Describe your character’s appearance and personality:
He would be old, with a beard, and wear mostly brown clothes. Randalf is 5'2 with dark grey hair. He likes money and break people's trust if money will be gained. He is a cold hearted old man who lost most of his emotions over years of trauma. This overall resulting in his facial features to be dragged down and wrinkly.

What are the four Races of Enarion?: Elfs, Humans, Dwarfs and velnaries, and the hybrids

Your character enters a town and finds a vendor selling an item they would like to acquire. Explain what the item is and how they go about acquiring the item:
Randalf would walk into town not in search for items, but money. He comes across a young wealthy vender and approaches him with a crocked smile. He then would draw his sword and place it on the table between them. Randalf says "give me all your earnings or I will kill you and your whole family." The young vender would just laugh in his face as Randalf took his sword and stabs him. He would then grab the dead mans sack of coins and hobble away as fast as he could so the guards wouldn't catch him.

Your character is travelling on the road and sees an overturned wagon with a blood trail leading off the road. How does your character react?
He would approach it and then after making sure no one is around, steal everything remaining in the cart, then the cart itself. He would then dump the cart off a cliff, not because he has to, but because he wants to. He would then spread rumors about any merchants selling items that I want and how they stole and killed people on a cart. When the merchant reputation is ruined, He will then go buy everything off them for a cheap price.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes

What is Metagaming? click here for info
Using real life knowledge to help you in character. For example, if my friend was dying in the woods and told me in vc where he was and I went to help, thats meta.

What is Powergaming?
Forcing someone to do an action without their input. For example, if I stab someone and say they die in my emote thats Powergaming.

Were you referred to FantasyRP by another player? Yes

Who referred you to FantasyRP? sixbyte

Have you joined the FRP Discord server? Yes

Kaii

Application
Reaction score
Username
DaddyKai
Character Name
Aelrie H.
Discord
Kai#1448

Thank you for applying to FantasyRoleplay, your application is now claimed and under review.​

Kaii

Application
Reaction score
Username
DaddyKai
Character Name
Aelrie H.
Discord
Kai#1448

1607479813362.png

Well done! You’ve now been accepted to Fantasy Roleplay.
Please look through our NEW PLAYER GUIDE before playing.

If you need any help, you can contact me in-game by doing /msg HeyKaii or you can simply contact me on Discord at Kai#1448 If you run across any issues in-game to where myself or any other Application-Team members aren’t able to assist you, you can always do /ticket <msg> to get in contact with one of our friendly moderators.

If you’d like to request Guidance in-game, please contact me by doing /msg HeyKaii and we’ll assist you in the functions of the server, roleplaying, or anything you need to know.

You are now added to the whitelist, please join us on mc.roleplayhub.com.

Please join our Discords below:
FantasyRoleplay

Please join your corresponding Nation Discord:
The Aellen Kingdom / Elves
Hazduun Hall / Dwarves
Heiyeong Village / Humans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Roses are red,
My favourite food is a burger,
Elves are dead,
Because of a Jindle murder!
Knuckles, cracked. Computer, on. Maid outfit, worn. Oh yea, it’s FRP time.
Greenland isn’t green
Two sentence horror stories. Now.
The Netherlands isn’t what you think it is…
How did I reach 1090 rep lmao
Dropped a big dumpy on lore
Just did a retest in history and raise their grade from 50% to 70%, feeling good!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeyeatsbanananansss