Username
Mochizuu
Character Name
Park Hotone
Discord
MC Username: Mochizuu

DiscordTag: Mochizuu#3557

Timezone: GMT+0

How many hours per week can you dedicate to the team?: I am quite dedicated within the hours around 4-5 hours on the weekdays and on the weekends around 5-7 hours since I have more free time and able to examine the details of the applications, in which I can show dedication to the team.

In your opinion, what are the duties of an Application-Team member?: As an Application-Team member, you have to examine the applications, then evaluating the application, whether to accept it or not but furthermore, there should be at-least, some sort of detail within the application as it is in process of analysing the application to see whether it is good or not. This also shows that observation is key to this Team and able to know what to examine and what to analyse to get the key information of how the player is like IRP. This also shows a big responsibility and capability to help players within the server and able to show that you are fit to the job and not to mention to show that you are quite the person for the job, this also helps newer players to gain a better experience as understanding and experience.

Do you believe that you are good with assisting newer players? (E.G. Providing correct information on Applications, Providing in-game help, and answering frequently asked questions): I believe that helping newer players show that you are not selfish nor ignorant, you are able to make the experience of the player more positive than negative because it shows the reliability of myself, and able to show that I am reliable towards the community and knowing that, I can provide support and belief of knowing what boundaries I need to overcome and what I need to replenish that knowledge of helping to others, and noting that - I can try my best to work hard and get more outcome to the server on assisting newer players. This also have a massive impact within the reputation, you give out, whenever you assist someone because if you put on a negative position towards the player, they would be quite hesitant towards you, in which, could make it worse for yourself for not helping that player, which could lead to higher consequences, but if you put a positive position, it would be the opposite and they would feel better on the experience of being able to get help from someone.

Why do you wish to join the Application Team?: I wish to join the Application Team because I have never seen an actual Team that is for applications - and to be honest, I would love to be in the Team, even if, it may take a while to show that I can be reliable and able to make newer players feel like home - in which, I want to make the players to feel at home and not make it awkward for them to speak to me! I would love to join the Team so that I can experience what it is like and following the rules of FantasyRP, in which I have acknowledgment on them and have experienced with a lot of others and aware that some have boundaries, which I completely understand. I want to show that I am deliberate in my response when a new player is in need of help and I am certain that I can show an outcome when helping a player!

Last edited:

axolotl_punk

Reaction score
Mochizuu would deffo work really hard on the AT. They are very kind to new people and would be able to impartially pick out new players to be apart of FRP! : )

Smol

Administrator
Reaction score
Username
Smol_bean0
Character Name
Aethris Tar-Anadûnê, Aearion Tawarenion
Discord
Smol_Bean~#2377
- 1, nothing against you but I do recommend you get to know the playerbase more first as you have only been here for just over a week.

CptZ

Developer
Reaction score
Username
CptZ
Character Name
Park Seo-joon (Ace) | Nelli | Siara
Discord
CptZ#6647
Meh..
"What is up with new players wanting to be staff members right away!"
But, oh... It's Mochi. On the time that we have interacted (mostly a week), I could say that you are a hardworking person and you know the basics of RP, well considering that you have came from different RP servers prior to FRP. However, I agree with Smol here, you still need to know the player base and how most of the stuff in FRP works! I love to see you as an AT because of your likeable characteristics but not now, it is far too soon.

Burnsalan20

Creator_Alan
Reaction score
Meh..
"What is up with new players wanting to be staff members right away!"
But, oh... It's Mochi. On the time that we have interacted (mostly a week), I could say that you are a hardworking person and you know the basics of RP, well considering that you have came from different RP servers prior to FRP. However, I agree with Smol here, you still need to know the player base and how most of the stuff in FRP works! I love to see you as an AT because of your likeable characteristics but not now, it is far too soon.
Ngl. I joined staff just days after joining frp xD

garmidon

Reaction score
Username
ThunderCaster
Character Name
Oryyn/Emily A.Reykian
Discord
garmidon#4917
Ngl. I joined staff just days after joining frp xD
Not same stuff, you are a dev so your skills are needed and don’t need much experience within the server itself. As for AT, I believe it does require some experience with all of the aspects of the server from the nations, playerbase, roleplaying theme, main events going on around, different plugins and commands etc..
I -1 this even though the application was great and had good effort put in!

AdventureApollo

Reaction score
Username
AdventureApollo
Character Name
Amelia Smith-Alsace | Generic Guard Aerion Yvrel | Man-at-Arms Clarence
Discord
AdventureApollo#0001
I would suggest checking out nations other than Heiyeong and also being pretty active in OOC chat, the forums, and discords so you can better get acquainted with others in the community. As well as garner a bunch of information that would be super useful for new players that are asking a lot of questions.

I do really like your dedication to the Jinhong academy, hope that turns out well. As well as the amount of effort placed into this application.

Overall, being a one-week-old player does not mean that you can't be an AT. I think its entirely possible for you to learn all the basic lore, basic nation information, and establish non-heiyeong connections before you are even interviewed for the position of AT. So do that and gl

also, I only started actively playing the server on ~December 1st, as I had other work to do during that weekend.
ab.PNG
aa.PNG

Last edited:

TryaxReck

VIP
Reaction score
+1. Give new blood a chance, why don't ya? If they suck we kick 'em, if not, we don't! I await a new blue nametag on the horizon...

Reaction score
Username
imhellsbelles
Character Name
'Cain'
Discord
Hells Smelles#0874
I’m not gonna plus or minus one this, personally, i believe to firmly contribute as a application team member, understanding the social, story and directory parts of FRP are key. Whilst you meet the criteria in your personality, you are very new blood, and in such, should perhaps wait to understand the nature of the world a bit better

however, my word is not gospel, so it is entirely debatable or even wrong- so neutral stance

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Currently wanting to CRP
relinking this thread as [a competing server] is currently having its 30th child grooming pedo uproar. frp has some good systems in place to protect players and it's handy to keep the material visible and to-hand should these problems arise here.
https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/health-safety-information-guidance-more.67/

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SilentNight