Melweaver
Character Name
Trafalgar F. Brodvek | Aion D.
Discord
Gurrd#8839
MC Username: Melodramatized

DiscordTag: Gurrd#8839

Timezone: Gmt+11

How many hours per week can you dedicate to the team?: As of now, 4-5 hours a day. However I will be getting back to school soon, probably reducing that to a solid 2-3 hours.

In your opinion, what are the duties of an Application-Team member?: Incorporating newer members of our community into the server, generally support all those currently associated with frp in the hopes of bringing higher quality roleplay!
Whether this be through answering questions regarding rules and the such, to guiding aforementioned newer players through the minefield that can be getting used to rp.

Also! Accepting applications, ensuring those who submit such applications have a firm grasp on our rules and expectations on this serverrr.

Do you believe that you are good with assisting newer players? (E.G. Providing correct information on Applications, Providing in-game help, and answering frequently asked questions): Though I haven't been on the server for long, I'd say I've fucked up enough to understand what people shouldn't be doing!
Whenever I've encountered issues that interrupt my own roleplay, I'm always sure to read up on how to prevent such problems in the future!

I believe I am capable of reading up on the requirements for a successful application as well. Insuring those who join are serious about roleplay.

Why do you wish to join the Application Team?: I have generally had a good time roleplaying on the server! I was lucky enough as a newer player to be surrounded by people who were willing to support me and grow my aptitude in roleplaying.
I wish to assure newer players are getting the same treatment.

RabbitRulez

Application
Reaction score
YEEEEE BABY THAT'S WHAT IV'E BEEN WAITING FOR THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT

BlueJaeeb

Application
Reaction score
Username
BlueJaeeb
Character Name
Faerin Vinyre | Onve Saevel | Park Ara-Yeong
Discord
BlueJae#8204
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY +1 I normally wouldn't add a plus one in that manner, but It fit the vibes of the thread.

Melo is a very sweet individual, I have asked them multiple questions that I didn't have the answer to and they were able to give me an answer almost every time :). They would be a great addition to AT.

HellsBelles

Event
Reaction score
Username
imhellsbelles
Character Name
'Cain'
Discord
Hells Smelles#0874
+1, the dude does AT shit already with no role, helps out people even when he’s busy. 10/10 guy with a great soul

Jordankeeper

Reaction score
Username
Jordankeeper
Character Name
Iryandus Sul'Tharuk
Discord
Jordankeeper#9458

Smol

Administrator
Reaction score
Username
Smol_bean0
Character Name
Aethris Tar-Anadûnê, Aearion Tawarenion
Discord
Smol_Bean~#2377

Pinks_

Application
Reaction score
Username
JapanSimp_
Character Name
Lana Brodvek
Discord
Gage#8152
As an already existing app team member

I would 100% want this person to join the team
Fr would make such a great addition

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Which one of you sickos was on down detector today?
rip tupac you would've loved frp
yassifying someone's skin irp and editing it ocly :)
them not changing the skin :(
i bet juggalettes are hot

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
veve