Status
Not open for further replies.

FANTASY RP

Administrator
Reaction score
rphub2.png

MEDIA & BUILD RULES

16 MEDIA RULES
16.1 You can not repurpose any official Fantasy Roleplay intellectual property for commercial use.
16.1.1 You may use official Fantasy Roleplay intellectual property in personal videos, art and other creative means so long as the server and source are advertised.
16.1.2 All rights are reserved to creators and their respective content.
16.2 The Fantasy Roleplay Resource Pack is only for use on Fantasy Roleplay of the Roleplay Hub server. You may not reproduce, modify, transfer, exploit, or distribute any assets or contents within the Fantasy Roleplay Resource Pack.
17 BUILD RULES
17.1 Build admin and management are fully able to sensibly apply common sense to any situation and may warn and assist in improving builds in line with Fantasy Roleplay standards.
17.2 You may not grief another players builds.
17.2.1 Altering another players build significantly requires nation leader approval. Exceptions to this include windows and doors.
17.2.2 Landscarring or unrealistic landscaping is prohibited. Examples are floating leaves, giant holes without realistic supports, and unrealistic terraforming.
17.3 Abandoning unfinished builds for longer than 30 days will result in the removal of the build.
17.3.1 Nation leaders may remove abandoned and unfinished builds from their nation before the 30 day mark or as they see fit.
17.4 Player builds must be realistic and have some sort of structural integrity; builds which fail to follow this rule may be ruined or completely removed. If you require help you may seek the build team for advice.
17.4.1 Floating builds with no support are prohibited.
17.4.2 Mega builds are unrealistic and are prohibited.
17.4.3 Builds which do not follow the appropriate theme of the server are prohibited; e.g. modern urban buildings.
17.4.4 Underground tunnels require appropriate physical supports.
17.5 Creature builds may only be of natural creatures, such as livestock.
17.5.1 Event creature builds are limited to events only, and may not be built by players.
17.6 Fortifications must look appropriate, and follow all relevant rules
17.6.1 Player versus player forts are not allowed.
17.6.2 Check 2.12 for rules on player versus player traps.
17.6.3 Player versus player forts that are in breach of rules, may be removed without warning.
17.7 Using building Modifications to your client, such as Schematica, or Litematica, to steal builds is prohibited.
17.7.1 Check 2.4 for rules on plagiarism.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Just changed up my application
daily reminder to apply for mod !!
can i apply for a flower crown. that's all i really want
I'm applying to cry in a corner. No one can stop me.
Can I apply to cry in the corner
Yay

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Digiverse3