What is your Minecraft username? mattiexox

DiscordTag: mattiexox#8104

Age (Optional): 23

How did you find out about FantasyRP? Friends

Character Name: Sanguinar Exera

Character Race: Elf

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: 54

Skin - Either link your NameMC account with the skin on, or send a screenshot of your skin:
https://namemc.com/search?q=mattiexox

Describe your character’s appearance and personality:
Heighted at 6'1, tall for an Elven women with a slendered obsidian-skinned body; crimson red eyes and hair of white.

What are the three Races of Enarion?: Dwarf, Human and Elves

Your character enters a town and finds a vendor selling an item they would like to acquire. Explain what the item is and how they go about acquiring the item:
The item is a small alchemy bottle set. I pull out my hard-earned coin working as a healer at my small clinic store down the way. The vendor charges a hard bargin, and while I huff, I pay the vendor and take my new alchemy bottle set.

Your character is travelling on the road and sees an overturned wagon with a blood trail leading off the road. How does your character react?
My character looks around after dismounting their own wagon carrying wares. They explore with concern, pulling a small dagger out and then see the blood trail. Concerned for their own well being, they take off changing course to the nearst town to report the incident and call for aid.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes

What is Metagaming?
use of real-life knowledge for in-character advantages despite said character not knowing said advantage.

What is Powergaming?
Making your character maximised for combat to an unfair advantage

Were you referred to FantasyRP by another player? Yes

Who referred you to FantasyRP? Pav33

Have you joined the FRP Discord server? No

Cell2

Application
Reaction score
Username
Cell2, NotCell2, CellToo
Character Name
Leonora Aldridge
Discord
lorena#7689

Thank you for applying to FantasyRoleplay, your application is now claimed and is under review.​

Cell2

Application
Reaction score
Username
Cell2, NotCell2, CellToo
Character Name
Leonora Aldridge
Discord
lorena#7689

1604023038360.png

You’re nearly there! But as for now, your application is PENDING. This means that there are a few things you must fix before being fully accepting onto FantasyRoleplay. If you need help in fixing your mistakes, my Discord is lorena#7689. You may also gain further assistance from moderators or community members on your application by joining our Discords below. You have 24 hours to fix the mistakes listed below. Once you have edited your mistakes please reply to the thread stating you’ve fixed your application.

FantasyRoleplay
RoleplayHub

- Your skin does not meet the standard of FantasyRoleplay, please see the skins we have collated here for new players.

Cell2

Application
Reaction score
Username
Cell2, NotCell2, CellToo
Character Name
Leonora Aldridge
Discord
lorena#7689

Well done! You’ve now been accepted to Fantasy Roleplay.
Please look through our NEW PLAYER GUIDE before playing.

If you need any help, you can contact me in-game by doing /msg NotCell2 or you can simply contact my on Discord at lorena#7689 If you run across any issues in-game to where myself or any other Application-Team members aren’t able to assist you, you can always do /ticket <msg> to get in contact with one of our friendly moderators.

If you’d like to request Guidance in-game, please contact me by doing /msg NotCell2 and we’ll assist you in the functions of the server, roleplaying, or anything you need to know.

You are now added to the whitelist, please join us on play.roleplayhub.net.

Please join our Discords below:

FantasyRoleplay
RoleplayHub

Please join your corresponding Nation Discord:
Kingdom of Rheynland / Humans
The Aellen Kingdom / Elves
The Republic of Valora

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts