strawberry_acai
Character Name
[Freya Aredhel Caelum] [Evangelina Malia Monroe] [Kokoro Yukimura]
Discord
strawberry_acai#9655

- The Aellen Kingdom, Marie's Tailoring & Flower Shop -
Owned By Freya Aredhel Caelum

1612206316389.png

Freya Aredhel Caelum announces the new opening of the Marie Tailoring Shop in The Aellen Kingdom, as paper mail makes its way around Enarion in introducing the newly found business. The Tailoring Shop is open for those who look for high-class fashion and custom made outfits for your daily wear. Marie Tailoring embraces the fashion of delicate fabrics and impeccable detail. Marie represents a forever long beauty and spirit.

Notes to keep in mind from Freya A. Caelum:
- All fashion is premade and put up for showcase inside the Marie Tailoring shop for a showcase for those who wish to purchase in-store.
- Custom tailoring will be done only upon visit and a sizing fit. This will be done on rare occasions through a special request.
- Marie Tailoring Fashion is all in representation towards Aellen fashion, made by Freya A. Caelum.

The Marie Tailoring Shop is to be found inside The Aellen Kingdom. Newfound customers who wish to purchase certain fashion may do so in-store to claim their outfit.

All skins will be posted in the comment section of this post in displaying each outfit.
In the knowledge of knowing whether a skin is sold or not, will be mentioned next to the title of the outfit name, along with the specific pricing the outfits will sell for.
To obtain the skin, you must purchase it ICly.
Please do not resell, or repost my skins, for any purpose of stealing my skins.
If need be, contact me at my discord; strawberry_acai#9655

Last edited:
OP
strawberry_acai

strawberry_acai

Reaction score
Username
strawberry_acai
Character Name
[Freya Aredhel Caelum] [Evangelina Malia Monroe] [Kokoro Yukimura]
Discord
strawberry_acai#9655
- Red Maiden Dress -
1615238713556.png

14 Gold [ FOR SALE]

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

irlmitsuba wrote on harakiris's profile.
where is my stimmy mr biden
I miss Shizai, He was the one who got me to 200 reputation... He was the one who helped me in SRP, He was my friend but now... He has last been seen on January 22th, What happened to you brother..? :(

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irlmitsuba