What is your Minecraft username? [Java Only] MagicalGaming

Discord MagicalParot#2206

Age (Optional): 22

How did you find out about FantasyRP? Roleplay Hub Network

Character Name: Captain Logan Xavier

Character Race: Human

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 22

Skin - Either link your NameMC account with the skin on, or send a screenshot of your skin:
file:///C:/Users/Dylan%20Barolli/Downloads/skin%20(2).png

Describe your character’s appearance and personality:
(Appearance) My character would stand at 5,10 with blue eyes and a long blue captains coat. He would have a muscular build. (personality) My character would be a Nice but also sly and has a short temper. He acts like a friend around piers and people close to him, while also a little tricky to understand by others.

What are the four Races of Enarion and Zhul?: The four races of Enarion and Zhul are Human, Elf, Dwarf and Velnari.

Your character enters a town and finds a vendor selling an item they would like to acquire. Explain what the item is and how they go about acquiring the item:
My character finds 3 vendors in town selling swords, one has expensive swords, one has cheap swords, and the last has mid priced swords. He would negotiate between the 3 and figure the best price for the best blades. With just enough to buy an expensive sword he thinks about it and negotiates better. He would end up being sly about it and get a good quality sword for a pretty good price!

Your character is travelling on the road and sees an overturned wagon with a blood trail leading off the road. How does your character react?
My character would get curious and examine the direction of the blood trail trying to figure out where it leads. He would set 3 examples of where it would lead and make different paths to those 3 places. at one of the 3 he would find whatever it was. (For example) It would end up being a murder. somebody had killed a man and hung him by his feet from the top of a cave.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes

What is Metagaming? click here for info
Meta gaming is essentially alerting another player that you need help or are stuck somewhere. Basically if you were in a fight and needed help so you called your friend OOC and had him/her help.

What is Powergaming?
Powergaming is not letting the other player respond to your move, as your website states "Player 1 wraps their arms around player 2 neck" Player 2 "..." Player 1 "Wrenches their head to the side snapping it."

Were you referred to FantasyRP by another player? No

Have you joined the FRP Discord server? No

Last edited:
OP
Captain Logan Xavier
Reaction score
For some reason my APP is not accepting my skin as something to open so the people that check the apps can not open my skin, if this helps them (which i hope this does) im sorry for the inconvenience
skin (2).png

Mochizuu

Application
Reaction score
Username
Mochizuu
Character Name
Park Hotone
Discord

Thank you for applying to FantasyRoleplay, your application is now claimed and under review.​

Mochizuu

Application
Reaction score
Username
Mochizuu
Character Name
Park Hotone
Discord

You’re nearly there! For now, your application has been placed on PENDING. This means that there are several things that need to be fixed before being accepted onto FantasyRP. If you have any questions, or need any help, my Discord is sunshine!!#1023. You will also find further assistance by joining our Discords below.

You have 24 hours to fix the mistakes listed below. Once you have edited your application, please reply to the thread stating that it has been fixed.

FantasyRoleplay
RoleplayHub

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

• The Powergaming definition is incorrect, please edit your application.​
  • The Metagaming definition is incorrect, please edit your application.​

OP
Captain Logan Xavier
Reaction score

You’re nearly there! For now, your application has been placed on PENDING. This means that there are several things that need to be fixed before being accepted onto FantasyRP. If you have any questions, or need any help, my Discord is sunshine!!#1023. You will also find further assistance by joining our Discords below.

You have 24 hours to fix the mistakes listed below. Once you have edited your application, please reply to the thread stating that it has been fixed.

FantasyRoleplay
RoleplayHub

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

• The Powergaming definition is incorrect, please edit your application.​
  • The Metagaming definition is incorrect, please edit your application.​
I Have changed them slightly, the first one was 100% based off of the provided material. I didn't notice Powergaming the bottom of the metagaming area which is why that one was wrong... I hope i make it!

Mochizuu

Application
Reaction score
Username
Mochizuu
Character Name
Park Hotone
Discord

Well done! You’ve now been accepted to Fantasy Roleplay.
Please look through our NEW PLAYER GUIDE before playing.

If you need any help, you can contact me on Discord at sunshine!!#1023. If you run across any issues in-game where the Application Team is unable to assist you, you can always do /ticket <msg> to get in contact with one of our friendly moderators.

If you’d like to request Guidance in-game, please run the command /tutorial requesthelp and we’ll assist you in the functions of the server, roleplaying, or anything you need to know.

You are now added to the whitelist, please join us on play.roleplayhub.net.

Please join our Discords below:

FantasyRoleplay
RoleplayHub

Below are Nation Discords that you may join, and their corresponding main races:
The Aellen Kingdom / Elves
Glarenydd / Elves
Holy County of Promdor / Human
Heiyeong Village / Human
Hazduun Hall / Dwarves
City of Nex / Velnari

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Which one of you sickos was on down detector today?
rip tupac you would've loved frp
yassifying someone's skin irp and editing it ocly :)
them not changing the skin :(
i bet juggalettes are hot

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
veve