LyeHive
Character Name
Aurelius/Xitllali
Discord
Haven#0050
MC Username: LyeHive

DiscordTag: Haven#0050

Timezone: MT

How many hours will you be able to contribute to the team? (average per week) 15 hours in a week.

Have you had any previous staff experience? If so, please elaborate. Unus Annus Collab (
)
What a lovely project I moderated. With 365 artists and each of them creating two pieces of art someone had to keep track of it all. My main job as a moderator in this project was organizing, keeping track, and solving conflict. I know it's a very long video and I don't expect you to watch it all, but near the end we had every single artist draw their own personas as either team 'Unus' or team 'Annus' Equally, someone had to keep track of who was in what team, and if they completed both drawings. I dealt with conflict, there were issues with harassment in dm's and tumblr's ask box, I solved that in a way many moderators do; investigation and then the ban hammer. Another example is when a moderator wrongly banned someone, and sent unfair/harsh dms. When no other moderator spoke out, I did, and got the moderator reprimanded and the artist back into the project.

Various RP discord servers. (They are LONG gone)
I moderating- and owned -multiple RP discord servers, ranging from just seven people to fifty. I would do the world building and event planning/hosting. Most of these servers were horror/thriller/murder mystery, and I would send emotes replying to characters actions within the world.

What made you consider joining ET? It's an itch in the back of my head with every single server I join. A whisper as I partake in events "You could do this~" it's ghostly maw is pulled taut around my neck, the pressure growing until I am unable to ignore it anymore. From within the depths of my basement, my fingers press instinctively upon my keyboard the clicking almost comforting in the cold silence. Bright light shines on my features, my eyes wide and entrapped as I raise the mouse onto the button titled 'start application'. What broke the dam; the tightness in my neck I ignored for months? A simple dm. "Lye, yk what you should do? Apply for E.T". It was a flood I could no longer hold back, the wave of ideas, the future in front of me a never ending horizon. I stand here before you, my road of words behind me, surmounting to a skyscraper, and I extend my arms to the side; as if embracing the entire world. I call "Have I impressed you yet?" into the void, staring down at the eyes that pass through these very words. Do you dare answer my call?

What can you offer to the Event Team that is unique? I offer you my heart, my soul, and my time. Place inside my palms the tools to create and I will make you a mansion. I've managed 365 people within a single discord server, I will manage those large scale events with emote after emote to keep track of. Within my words you'll feel my heart, it showcases only a fraction of the love I've harboured for this story and it's players. Fifteen hours is my assumed minimum, whilst I refuse to skip school nor DnD, I will put as much time as I put effort.

What are some themes/genres of interest that you'd like to develop into events? Thriller and mystery. My specialty. I want my players to press 'escape' with shaking hands. The reveal of the latest BBG shaking them to their core. I want the advice for my events is 'Get a water bottle' because you'll want to hydrate after all that sitting on the edge of your seat.

Write out an extensive idea for a small event, directed towards a group of 4 players. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fdJMJSzHklA0INLljpLv7z0pdcc7c3f8PdsYG8TcBAo/edit?usp=sharing

Write out an extensive idea for a medium-sized event, directed towards a group of 8-10 players. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PAeaaEct1br0rK-qRCMdzGbWwxgwmAAat2UG-tw5L04/edit?usp=sharing

What is your take on item rewards? Usually; it's required. In my small event idea there is no item rewards, but that is due to the fact it leads into a much bigger event with much bigger rewards (and risks). For the larger event, I wouldn't dare leave my players with empty pockets. It does NOT have to be equal; some player characters assist in larger ways, whilst some assist in smaller aspects. I will reward based on effort.

What is your vision for FRP’s narrative? The climax. I am well aware we will be soon moving to the Deep Roads, a temporary map before we move to the new FRP. Stories have to end. History and time is never ending, but stories always have their conclusion. With the epic narrative of Enarion, the Runes, Cultists, and Demons- We must answer all questions and give new purposefully unanswerable questions. I wish to work closely with the lore-team and event-team to create a climax that fits within the story line and allows our players to feel ANSWERED.

Pinks__

Nation Leader
Reaction score
W person, get this man onto event team rn, Helped me with so much ong

+1000000000000000000000000

Melweaver

Application
Reaction score
Username
Melweaver
Character Name
Trafalgar F. Brodvek | Aion D.
Discord
Gurrd#8839
Simply one of the nicest people you'll find about, super chill ooc, had a great time driving his character insane :)))
+1

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Dw guys, we got 'em.

Death system fixed. Easy
@Dylann I love you <3
Lemmie post a nation forum!!

( Wonder how many hrs it will take woot to put /me laughs under it)
how does this work? i applied but the server still has not whitelisted me
spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider
I'd make a snarky comment about how there's various comments about how inactive the forums were, but that would imply activity.
Whoa, whoa! Everyone gotta stop posting so much stuff on the forums, I can’t keep up

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hera000