Luxedian's AT Application

Luxedian

Reaction score
MC Username: Luxedian

DiscordTag: Lux.#6945

Timezone: EST

How many hours per week can you dedicate to the team?: Depending on my schedule hours are prone to change but at the moment I am fairly sure I can dedicate at least 7 hours a week if need be (so an hour a day I feel like that's a reasonable start point but I can adjust to more)

In your opinion, what are the duties of an Application-Team member?: An Application Team member are tasked with overlooking whitelist applications to new players on the server that being accepting or declining applications. If an application is denied it is their duty to help the new player fix their application to make it more suitable and server appropriate (That being making sure an application follows the server lore and theme.) An AT member is also tasked with helping new players that are actually logged into the server aka "N tags" in answering any questions they have about the server whether it be RP based or mechanically based. (mechanically meaning plugin questions etc. )

Do you believe that you are good with assisting newer players? (E.G. Providing correct information on Applications, Providing in-game help, and answering frequently asked questions): I believe I am exceptional at helping new players find their footing and are able to easily help incorporate them into RP. I have answered many frequently asked questions that new players have and most of the time I see a new player join I make it a point to throw them a /msg telling them to contact me if they have any questions about the server or nation questions.

Why do you wish to join the Application Team?: I want to join the Application Team because I enjoy helping new players and answering questions that they may have about FRP. I also believe I can help make the process of joining a lot smoother for those submitting applications or those who's applications have been denied and need extra help to make their application follow the lore of the server. I can also help alleviate some of the work and stress put upon the few active AT members. One benefit of having me on the team would most likely be the fact that I do not get burnt out easily and I have a great work ethic.

Reaction score
Username
imhellsbelles
Character Name
'Cain'
Discord
Hells Smelles#0874
Hate this man, +1

AdventureApollo

Reaction score
Username
AdventureApollo
Character Name
Amelia Smith-Alsace | Generic Guard Aerion Yvrel | Man-at-Arms Clarence
Discord
AdventureApollo#0001
tbh I thought Lux was Mils' alt account for the longest time
Never seen them both in the same VC together, so it doesn't disprove my theory

BluSensei

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Blubertimus
Character Name
Hanselt-Konstantin Siegfried Mannhardt
Discord
BluSensei#8449
+1 he is a good guy and doesn't take things out of rp. He is genuine and would be a great fit

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Currently wanting to CRP
relinking this thread as [a competing server] is currently having its 30th child grooming pedo uproar. frp has some good systems in place to protect players and it's handy to keep the material visible and to-hand should these problems arise here.
https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/health-safety-information-guidance-more.67/

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SilentNight