Reaction score
Username
Lumaweh
Discord
Lumaweh#2457
MC Username: Lumaweh

DiscordTag: Lumaweh#2457

Timezone: PST

Do you have experience in building within fantasy and medieval themes? Yes, it's my main styles for non-terrain building.

How much experience do you have in building, terraforming and/or worldbuilding? Terraforming is my favorite aspect of building. I have used World Edit, VoxelSniper, FAWE, gobrush, gopaint, arceon, worldpainter, and worldcreator extensively for many years to terraform/worldbuild.

How proficient are you with using World Edit, VoxelSniper, or other worldbuilding tools?: I have used both tools for many years in my time as a builder as previously stated. I have also taught people how to use VoxelSniper and World Edit numerous times on past build teams.

Do you have any other notable skills or areas of expertise relevant to building or world making? I love working on organics, though I still have a lot of practice for human figures. I do a lot of nature photography, and use that in a lot of my organic works and terrain.

Link screenshots, videos or gifs of builds which you’ve made. Please provide at least some examples of nature builds, terraforming, and construct builds. If you include pictures taken with shaders and/or a resourcepack in your portfolio, please include vanilla screenshots of the build as well.

OP
Lumaweh

Lumaweh

Reaction score
Username
Lumaweh
Discord
Lumaweh#2457
MC Username: Lumaweh

DiscordTag: Lumaweh#2457

Timezone: PST

Do you have experience in building within fantasy and medieval themes? Yes, it's my main styles for non-terrain building.

How much experience do you have in building, terraforming and/or worldbuilding? Terraforming is my favorite aspect of building. I have used World Edit, VoxelSniper, FAWE, gobrush, gopaint, arceon, worldpainter, and worldcreator extensively for many years to terraform/worldbuild.

How proficient are you with using World Edit, VoxelSniper, or other worldbuilding tools?: I have used both tools for many years in my time as a builder as previously stated. I have also taught people how to use VoxelSniper and World Edit numerous times on past build teams.

Do you have any other notable skills or areas of expertise relevant to building or world making? I love working on organics, though I still have a lot of practice for human figures. I do a lot of nature photography, and use that in a lot of my organic works and terrain.

Link screenshots, videos or gifs of builds which you’ve made. Please provide at least some examples of nature builds, terraforming, and construct builds. If you include pictures taken with shaders and/or a resourcepack in your portfolio, please include vanilla screenshots of the build as well.
I didn't have many of my old builds saved sadly. The second to last build was a WIP until the plot was deleted in a server update, and the last one was a proof of concept for some friends on how a medieval city street could look in a larger city. The octopus was made in 2017 and is named Blurple. Had him planned for an event chain at one point, that never got to happen. One day he will be built bigger and better!

Jordankeeper

Reaction score
Username
Jordankeeper
Character Name
Xyrh'Golh Velam
Discord
Jordankeeper#9458

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

just submitted an application lmao
Druidism event happening right now! @ Me for a tp on discord or minecraft to the event
If interested in joining Druidism Dm me @ ReviveMehJett#4333
Imagine being a Parrot named Sparkles... Couldn't be Me
@Holly_is_Insane

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wondyxwoman