Announcement Lore Team Progress Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phaeondra

Administrator
Reaction score
Lore Team Update

The Lore Team currently has multiple projects on the table that are either being worked on or planning to be worked on, with @AGiantPie stepping down and passing on LT Lead to me I hope this post will serve to keep all players informed on what is being worked on, their progress and what to expect for the future! Below is a generalized overview of the projects and posts that will be posted on forums and what is to be expected.

Completed
In Progress
Not Started

Formulate Direction for Playable Creatures
The direction for playable creatures can be found here but the purpose of making it public is that the community is informed about the intent and purpose of playables and what they are designed to offer. Additionally, the process of revoking a playable creature is covered within the post above in hopes of improving transparency with those utilizing a playable creature.

Vampire Rework
The vampire creature has undergone multiple reworks and changes especially recently, we have finally released what we envision our final form for vampires to be in cooperation with our direction for Playable Creatures as a whole.

Cosantoir
Will be updated and reworked under @Dairsad

Wraith
Be reworked and discussed as a whole with the entire playable team.

Player Submission Guides
Currently, a lore template is only provided for bestiary and general lore suggestions however we have decided to write up and release a more in-depth template for certain areas such as playables and the like to help those that write up suggestions. This is to not discourage creativity but acts as a guide for players that are unsure how to format certain aspects.

Deity System Rework
The rework for our current Deity System is still underway and is not in a state where we can promise a deadline. However, the rework is currently one of the Lore Team’s top priorities before we branch off to other areas so that players are not blocked off from their Religious roleplay. Our announcement pertaining to the rework can be found here. There will be another announcement to explain the changes and how this part of lore will be handled in the near future.

LT Roster
Similarly to the ET roster we are drafting one for the Lore Team which is where a list of the current members of the team and their respective sub-teams is so that players can have an easier time finding who to contact for a specific type of lore interaction (i.e. magic, tech, etc.).

Magic
The Magic System will be receiving additional tweaks & updates, most notably to spells as well as the introduction of tier 3 sorcery. There is still more to be done for the magic system but you will simply have to wait to see what comes!

Beastiary Rework
All beastiary are going to be edited and redone to be posted as IRP posts.

Credit
Written by @IndeanaJones
Edited and reviewed by @Phaeondra

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Goth Vampire Girlfriend Plush
Are you an artist? Would you like to potentially win 10 skin crates? There's an ongoing art competition across the RPH network!

For more information, check the RPH discord: https://discord.gg/mV95JWrs
I'm live on Twitch, come hang out! Fifa pro clubs div 1 gameplay https://www.twitch.tv/luma_sightz?sr=a (or just search LuMa_SightZ on Twitch!)
I can't believe the thing that ended up uniting former [redacted] enemies together on side is the united hatred for SRPers
Fun fact: the Zhul Mesa is the same map as the Orc lore battle
What should I eat/cook for breakfast tomorrow?
Remove the water at the bottom of the ocean

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyxanderebos