Lore Release -
Obtainable Materials

Table of Contents

I - Introduction
II - Function
III - List of available materials
IV - List of Lore Team members
I - Introduction
Over the past weeks, the Tech Team has been working on new materials and systems for obtaining said materials. With these newfound fruits of nature, players will be able to obtain, experiment and create items both familiar and new. The goal of this addition is to provide players with more opportunities when it comes to crafting and resource gathering from the roleplay perspective.

rockrose.png
II - How to interact?
To go and get a material interaction is simple. First, one needs to find a location with an interactable head. Once there, message an approved LT (provided below). Then with their oversight in-game, they will provide you with the response to your actions. An LT overseeing your interaction reserves the right to cut off the interaction early if it is clear that the player is simply randomly messing about or in some way being unconducive to a healthy interaction environment.

Each of these materials has its own respective 7-day cooldown. This means that upon harvesting one of them, a player has to wait 7 days to gather said material again. However, this only falls to the material gathered. For example, Harvesting obsidian will put the player on a cooldown for that material, but they can still harvest ice shards or any of the other materials. But be careful harvesting in groups as failure to let the node regenerate can provide diminishing returns.

Another thing to note is the attainment method for these materials. Some will be as simple as mining away with a pickaxe, but others will be more complex and require a few attempts of trial and error.

Note: Some materials although previously able to be gathered in large quantities may be restricted in comparison to previous amounts for balancing purposes.

III - List of available materials
Ores & Minerals:
-Pyrotheum
-Enchanted Ice Shards
-Obsidian
-Myrcite
-Orichalcum

Herbs & Flora:
-Rock Rose
-Luna

IV - List of Lore Team members
Manager - Brokenhelix [Brokenhelix#1471]
Pyrias [Pyrias#0887]
Jayyae9206 [yaniealex#4807]
Totalore [Mils#0004]
CzechOneTwo_ [CzechOneTwo_#4307]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Would comment on the post but comments are disabled - it's honestly pretty poor that deity progression was removed without any immediate alternative considering how big of an interest it is for a lot of players. It was not broken enough to warrant immediate removal & has instead left the server with even fewer meaningful things to do.

Hope a lesson is learnt from this considering it seems likely that religion won't be meaningful again for another month or two.
THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB HOO HAA HOO HAA HOO HAA @ninjaclimb1 @pkdon @FlemishSupremacy @Dog
The auction now is selling imbued gems! Come take a look! Or auction your own items ...

How I prepare my cookies:

The cookies I usually buy or make myself a too crunchy so what I do is leave them open in the air for a few days so they soften up, here is my Ranklist:

0 Days: Crunchy
1 Day: Tough Bread
2 Days: Bread
3. Days Soft Bread

I do not recommend doing it later than 3 days, though. Enjoy eating your soft cookies!

My dog was stylin' up until his last breath.
executive order #4, only @Alphycat can be my Simple Life partner. no one else can compare, sorry not sorry!! <3

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
micahvtuber