Username
Aelleanna
Character Name
Lephilia Aria Isilros
Discord
Lleanna#4524
MC Username: LleannasaurusRex

DiscordTag: Lleanna#4524

Timezone: EST (Though I'm online more at very odd hours when I'm not busy IRL)

How many hours per week can you dedicate to the team? As some might know I don't often sleep and come online anytime I'm not busy IRL, mostly at night, and roleplay. I also spend some time doing applications when I'm not busy, and when I get the chance to, I help with guiding new players as well. I spend a lot hours online weekly, quite a bit over 50 I would say. I'm not exactly sure of the average time weekly. As I plan to stay on application team, because I do enjoy helping new players, I would say I'll be able to dedicate around 10 hours weekly, maybe more or less really. It would just depend if there's much for me to do some days more than other or not.

Are you knowledgeable with basic plugins (World Edit, Essentials, WorldGuard, etc.)? I do know what world edit is and have used it before when building so I think I've got that in the bag, same as Minecraft essentials. As for WorldGuard I know what it is and I have seen my cousin mess around with it a bit on his servers before. If I'm being honest I wouldn't say I'm extremely knowledgeable with WorldGuard and other basic/powerful plugins. I'm sure with more looking into it and having a more simple explanation of the whole system then I could more confidently say I have everything in the bag and well knowledgeable of them all.

What is something you're passionate about on the server? I would say I'm passionate on helping people. It just always has been something I enjoyed, even before I was apart of application team. I try my best to help out any way I can, whether it be reviewing applications, guiding new players, helping out friends, and such. I try to remain friendly on the server and talk/roleplay with anyone willing to with me.

What are some qualities that make you stand out? This is a hard question because I don't really know what makes me stand out more than others. I could say the amount of time and effort I put into helping people but there's so many people on this server who do as well. I suppose the amount of time I spend on the server is something that makes me stand out a lot more than most. There are a lot of times I'm online when barely or no staff are and there's always at least one or two people needing help with something but just can't get the help at those times. Being apart of the team would give me an opportunity to help those online when no other staff is able to help.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? I do not have any previous experience with moderation or some sort of leadership similar to this on Minecraft.

Last edited:

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Username
DarkenRP
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
+1

Lleanna is the nicest person I have met, aside from others such as; ephi, and other names of people that sadly have quit the server over the months.
-
In your application, you stated that the qualities that make you stand out is a hard question. but I believe not, Lleanna is a confident, nice, kind person, the positivity that rolls around like an orb that's trying to capture something is unbelievable, so I believe they could deal with a lot of moderation situations, e.g; modreqs, (maybe) dealing with any rules broken during roleplay no matter how hard or easy the situation is.

Good Luck :P

OP
Lleanna

Lleanna

Reaction score
Username
Aelleanna
Character Name
Lephilia Aria Isilros
Discord
Lleanna#4524
+1

Lleanna is the nicest person I have met, aside from others such as; ephi, and other names of people that sadly have quit the server over the months.
-
In your application, you stated that the qualities that make you stand out is a hard question. but I believe not, Lleanna is a confident, nice, kind person, the positivity that rolls around like an orb that's trying to capture something is unbelievable, so I believe they could deal with a lot of moderation situations, e.g; modreqs, (maybe) dealing with any rules broken during roleplay no matter how hard or easy the situation is.

Good Luck :P
That's so sweet. Thank you ❤ T-T

Reaction score
Username
Mythri_Studio
Character Name
Mythri E. Melodine
Discord
Mythri_Studio#7500
+1 I've known Lleanna for months now, as long as I've known her I have gotten to learn more about her. From experience I can truthfully say that she would make a wonderful mod. She's often dealing with situations oocly and icly that affect her friends and does a great job at it. She's logical and overall caring. Big plus one!

Except it would make her more busy and I wouldn't be able to throw every child on the server into her care anymore : ' )

Discord: Mythri_Studio#7500
Ign: Mythri_Studio
Characters: Mythri E. Reykian & Sameria Glemor'ak
"Everybody wants to rule the world"

Mochax+

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Mochax_
Discord
Mochax_#1601
+1 She really is a caring person, She spreads such positive vibes and can deal with big situations easily without getting stressed, I've known her since I've joined frp and she's always helped around the server as much as she can. She's very fitting for a mod for sure.

OP
Lleanna

Lleanna

Reaction score
Username
Aelleanna
Character Name
Lephilia Aria Isilros
Discord
Lleanna#4524
+1 I've known Lleanna for months now, as long as I've known her I have gotten to learn more about her. From experience I can truthfully say that she would make a wonderful mod. She's often dealing with situations oocly and icly that affect her friends and does a great job at it. She's logical and overall caring. Big plus one!

Except it would make her more busy and I wouldn't be able to throw every child on the server into her care anymore : ' )

Discord: Mythri_Studio#7500
Ign: Mythri_Studio
Characters: Mythri E. Reykian & Sameria Glemor'ak
"Everybody wants to rule the world"
Nah I'll still find a way to help out with them icly ❤

OP
Lleanna

Lleanna

Reaction score
Username
Aelleanna
Character Name
Lephilia Aria Isilros
Discord
Lleanna#4524
+1 She really is a caring person, She spreads such positive vibes and can deal with big situations easily without getting stressed, I've known her since I've joined frp and she's always helped around the server as much as she can. She's very fitting for a mod for sure.
❤

Reaction score
Username
Xelayed
Character Name
Elnalari Isilros
Discord
Xela#2900
Definitely suited for moderator. She is one of the most sweet people and really figures out what she’s doing before making decisions. I’m sure she would make a good member of staff, as well as everyone has already seen her work ethic in Application Team. Truly one of the best people I have met on FRP.

Astrenox

Reaction score
Username
Astrenox
Character Name
Vix Leistung
Discord
Astrenox#2917
+1 By far one of the kindest people I know on FRP. She’s always the life of the party whether it be in role play, OOC, or a VC. Helpful, dedicated, and kind she has all of the attributes of a good moderator. Besides her not accepting my gifts.

OP
Lleanna

Lleanna

Reaction score
Username
Aelleanna
Character Name
Lephilia Aria Isilros
Discord
Lleanna#4524
Definitely suited for moderator. She is one of the most sweet people and really figures out what she’s doing before making decisions. I’m sure she would make a good member of staff, as well as everyone has already seen her work ethic in Application Team. Truly one of the best people I have met on FRP.
Awwwwwe

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Would comment on the post but comments are disabled - it's honestly pretty poor that deity progression was removed without any immediate alternative considering how big of an interest it is for a lot of players. It was not broken enough to warrant immediate removal & has instead left the server with even fewer meaningful things to do.

Hope a lesson is learnt from this considering it seems likely that religion won't be meaningful again for another month or two.
THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB HOO HAA HOO HAA HOO HAA @ninjaclimb1 @pkdon @FlemishSupremacy @Dog
The auction now is selling imbued gems! Come take a look! Or auction your own items ...

How I prepare my cookies:

The cookies I usually buy or make myself a too crunchy so what I do is leave them open in the air for a few days so they soften up, here is my Ranklist:

0 Days: Crunchy
1 Day: Tough Bread
2 Days: Bread
3. Days Soft Bread

I do not recommend doing it later than 3 days, though. Enjoy eating your soft cookies!

My dog was stylin' up until his last breath.
executive order #4, only @Alphycat can be my Simple Life partner. no one else can compare, sorry not sorry!! <3

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
micahvtuber