Lleanna_Count
Character Name
Lephilia Aria Isilros
Discord
Lleanna#4524
MC Username: Lleanna_Count

DiscordTag: Lleanna#4524

Timezone: EST

How many hours per week can you dedicate to the team?: On average I spend maybe 20-25 hours during the week and maybe around 30 or more during the weekend. I would dedicate any free time towards the team, which really would depend on the day. I'm in university and have classes everyday of the week and come on just about everyday when I have the time.

In your opinion, what are the duties of an Application-Team member?: Well starting off with the obvious, the application team are in charge of reviewing and deciding whether an application should be accepted or not, and whether the individual should join the FRP server as another player among the community. If they believe they have passed the qualifications to join, then they can accept the individual's application. If they believe otherwise and decide they are not qualified to join, then they decline their application. The application team also in charge of welcoming the new players and showing them around. It's their duty to be there to help anyone new and answer all of their questions and give them the correct answer, directions, etc. I'm sure the application team is also expected to keep a positive attitude when keeping up with their responsibilities to ensure all new players receive a good impression of the staff community and server.

Do you believe that you are good with assisting newer players? (E.G. Providing correct information on Applications, Providing in-game help, and answering frequently asked questions): I believe I would be good with assisting new players. I consider myself an experienced player on the server and I've put time and effort in keeping a friendly relationship with many players and staff in the community. There have been a few times I've assisted new players when they're just asking in the ooc chat or when they're around the area I'm in asking for directions or needing help with something they're completely new to in roleplay. I've also helped around friend's of mine I've introduced to the game and showing them where to whitelist for the server and correcting their mistakes when they attempted applying and failed.

Why do you wish to join the Application Team?: I wish to join the application team because I would love to be given a better chance in helping more of the newer players. I've seen a lot of new players avoid asking for help from staff themselves and maybe I could approach some in spare time to see if they're needing help still, rather than remaining confused because they haven't come to any staff for assistance. I've also been told by a few friends of mine to apply, believing in me and asking me to consider since I was a bit too nervous to apply awhile back when I once was considering it myself. I'm mostly applying today, because I believe this would be a perfect opportunity for me to help others more and to become more involved in the server and expand my experience outside of roleplay within the community.

Kaii

Application
Reaction score
Username
DaddyKai
Character Name
[Head Steward] [ArchDruid] Aelrie H.
Discord
Kai#1448
+1, Lleanna must be one of the sweetest and most welcoming person I know, She would be a AMAZING Application Team member!

Regulus

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Regulus610
Character Name
Sirius Adler Shadow / Regulus Rinker / Cygnus Apollo
Discord
Regulus#2155
+1 I've known Lleanna for a few months now and I can safely say she is a very kind and caring person and would be a perfect fit for the App Team.

Simba

Event
Reaction score
+1 A kind soul, that has put in the work to help new and old players alike. Would definitely be an asset to the team

OP
Lleanna

Lleanna

Application
Reaction score
Username
Lleanna_Count
Character Name
Lephilia Aria Isilros
Discord
Lleanna#4524

Mythri_Studio

Reaction score
Username
Mythri_Studio
Character Name
Mythri E. Melodine
Discord
Mythri_Studio#7500
+1 An extremely dedicated woman. Aside from my personal beliefs that she is a wonderful person whom I get along with very well, by just looking at her application you can see that she cares for the players of FRP. She shows promise in wanting to help newer players, along with being able to dedicate an decent amount of time to the job. Good luck with the application Leph!

Discord: Mythri_Studio#7500

IGN: Mythri_Studio
Characters: Mythri E. Melodine. & Unknown
"Everybody wants to rule the world"
Medieval Gif.gif

I saw blue vent.
Kinda sus.

g88ra

Reaction score
+1 One of my favorite people to RP with and is extremely good at handling stressful situations!

Ttsim

Reaction score
Username
Ttsim
Character Name
Gnorf
Discord
Ttsim#1832
+1 Good fit. Pls Accept.

Shikeg0

Reaction score
Username
wootdahnoot
Character Name
Lixis Reyphyra
Discord
woot#4467
+1 adopted a criminal kid who stabbed a elder, she also tends to not eat food or it’s canned tuna, I’m pretty sure she will do very well

scarystories

Reaction score
Username
scarystories
Character Name
Hiro Damachi
Discord
scary#6442
+1 I've known L since I was in the Elven Military. Has always been very very dedicated and very kind to me through any situation I may have had. She's always had good terms with anyone she's come across. No doubt, I definitely can say that L would be suited for Application-Team. Good luck, Lleanna.

Take care,

-scary

Siranja

Reaction score
Username
Siranja
Character Name
Raeliana V. Isilros
Discord
Siranja ☾#6399
1+ She's extremely nice and of course she's also the best mom <3

Zeeen

Application
Reaction score
Username
zinalily
Character Name
Zinovia de Retford, Luxuria del Fornic, Veura
Discord
zeeen#3502
She's an extremely lovely lil bean, I'm sure she'll be amazing at A.T! Plus she's on at odd EST hours of the night, I'm all for that.
A must-have. +1

Cell2

Application
Reaction score
Username
Cell2, NotCell2, CellToo
Character Name
Leonora Aldridge
Discord
lorena#7689
She's overall a great person, roleplay and all (would be a GREAT nomad) - I myself recommended her to apply and have to agree with Zina, defiantly a must have +1

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

DylanDeNewb wrote on Cell2's profile.
cell is a dummy
sweaty in bedwars with no remorse
I just got bit on the foot by a mosquito.
4CD
whats a good username for an alt
Cell2 wrote on DylanDeNewb's profile.
dylan sucks
Brenna Opening Village Event tomorrow! Come get your home and meet the clan leader of the village!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Medicc