Pending lizzie's Ban Appeal

lizzie

Reaction score
IGN
Lazy_Lizzie

Reason for ban?
erp

Why should you be unbanned?
I believe I should be unbanned because I did not wish to take part in what went down. I am truly embarrassed for what I have participated in and do not wish to have such a thing happen again. The one thing that caused me to do so is that I was peer pressured. The person I was with was my boyfriend irl and he is known to manipulate. I have evidence of him doing so on discord. (lazylizzie#6704). He guilt tripped me into doing something I did not wish to do. It was the beginning of FRP- the first week- and I have had a lot time to think about my actions and being peer pressured into it. I accept my consquences. I wish to be welcomed back into frp because I want to roleplay with my friends once again. I had someone ruin it for me and I want another chance to prove myself and experience the aspect of it without any manipulation of any sort. The person that pressured me is no longer part of my life so I can guarantee my word. Thank you for taking time to read my appeal. I hope you will reconsider.

Dawsy

Reaction score
Username
Dawsy
Discord
Dawsy#5361
You should receive a discord friend request from me shortly, please accept it.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

daily reminder to apply for mod !!
can i apply for a flower crown. that's all i really want
I'm applying to cry in a corner. No one can stop me.
Can I apply to cry in the corner
Yay
can i apply to be loved by my parents

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghostluvr