Aziee

Reaction score
Username
Aziee
Character Name
Zhou Yüying
Discord
Azie#0155

[!] Within the lands of the blood elves, lie a building that showcases an arrangement of attires. Specifically, a blood elfess by the name of Lilivah prances around with an assortment of fabrics and supplies needed. The building houses desire for any who wish to spend lavishly on tailored clothing, leaning towards darker hues. [!]

This commences the opening of Lilium Boutique in Malstriya. The boutique aims to appease all customers who enter, offering a variety of options for fabric and design. This boutique urges for darker shades to be custom-tailored, offering a lowered price for those who choose said option.

Upon entering the boutique, you may put in an order regarding your garment. Often, the tailor Lilivah will be there to greet and discuss the details. If not, reservations can be made by placing a letter at the door. Further contact will be made after. It is best to have an idea for your custom-tailored garment so that the process will be more fleshed out.

Prices:
Darker Hued Outfits: 10 gold coins
Normal Outfits: 12 gold coins

Additional Notes:
➼ You may find the boutique in Malstriya, at Mists 3.
➼ Premade garments may be shown at the boutique occasionally. The prices will be labelled, however, you must contact Lilivah Arvena to purchase the piece.

OOC Note:
This is another medium to purchase my skins. It provides RP and possible negotiations for prices. The clothing styles of Malstriya are favoured due to the character IRP, so thus the prices have been lowered. I’d prefer there to be RP of you purchasing the skin! As normal, slots may be limited, payment after the completion of the skin and references are needed.

To request an outfit, place a book or note in the "Requests for Boutique" chest in the second screenshot. Indicate your character's name, username and discord. This is to arrange an IC appointment so that we can RP the details. You can also message me at Azie#0155 to set up an appointment. Please remember that I may not always be able to take up requests depending on my availability.

Regular Commission Info: https://aziee.carrd.co/

OP
Aziee

Aziee

Reaction score
Username
Aziee
Character Name
Zhou Yüying
Discord
Azie#0155
Reserved

TrendE

Reaction score
Vanikath decides that he must pay a visit to get some new drip.

Cepheid_

Media
Reaction score
Username
Cepheid_
Character Name
Meredith | Aerenia | Solyrn
Solyrn plans to order a dress from her sisters magnificent shop! Mayhaps an upgrade to her distillery outfit!

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Would comment on the post but comments are disabled - it's honestly pretty poor that deity progression was removed without any immediate alternative considering how big of an interest it is for a lot of players. It was not broken enough to warrant immediate removal & has instead left the server with even fewer meaningful things to do.

Hope a lesson is learnt from this considering it seems likely that religion won't be meaningful again for another month or two.
THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB HOO HAA HOO HAA HOO HAA @ninjaclimb1 @pkdon @FlemishSupremacy @Dog
The auction now is selling imbued gems! Come take a look! Or auction your own items ...

How I prepare my cookies:

The cookies I usually buy or make myself a too crunchy so what I do is leave them open in the air for a few days so they soften up, here is my Ranklist:

0 Days: Crunchy
1 Day: Tough Bread
2 Days: Bread
3. Days Soft Bread

I do not recommend doing it later than 3 days, though. Enjoy eating your soft cookies!

My dog was stylin' up until his last breath.
executive order #4, only @Alphycat can be my Simple Life partner. no one else can compare, sorry not sorry!! <3

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
micahvtuber