ShadowyLord

Media
Reaction score
Username
ShadowyLord
Discord
Shadowy#7653

An address to the people of Enarion,

It has been our righteous cause to fight against the darkness that has attempted to pervade our lands for centuries; as Men of Light, we have sharpened our blades and set out on hunts and wars to rid of these unholy entities. At first, we fought against the undead alongside our elven-kin, and brought forth unity and held a mutual, fervent desire to rid ourselves of the darkness. We utilised holy water blessed by Mytra in order to rid these undead stains of our domain, and accomplished this successfully.

However, another spawn of Sin has appeared upon our lands once more. They snake their way into our vassalage, and as they acted as covert agents of their unholy god, began to spread libel against the Light and continued their sacrilege.

The blood elves of Malystria and the followers of the ‘Blood-Drake’ Yaen are branded as detriments to the survival of our realm, and considered dark-spawn and evil-doers. They are unholy servants of a dark god, and have been left untouched for too long. We gave the ‘Queen’ of Aellen, one such follower of Yaen, to prove her righteousness. We gave her the opportunity to drink upon our holy water – the same waters that burned the Undead Valrond – and she denied under the vestiges of their false, decaying drake. We gave her the opportunity to lick her fingertip upon our holy water, and she once more denied her desires by not coming into contact with the Light.

Let it be known to all: we do not plan on standing by and allowing for rodents to scurry within our domain, and our own territory. The Men of Mytra repent for allowing the devices of these darkspawn to remain hidden within our own vassals, and plan to stop this with the brunt of our pious kingdom.

They shall be put to crosses and burnt under holy fire.

They shall be drowned in rivers of holy water.

And they shall be slain by our blessed weaponry.

Let this be known, Enarion.

Xzavier Futlone,
Archon of the Seerdom

Sukitoru

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Sukitoru
Character Name
Kine Lidomast
A woman - Irrelevant, clearly, as per typical of her demeanor - reads this missive and pinches the bridge of her nose, exhaling heavily as she pushes her fingertips at least an inch into her temples; At least, that's how it felt. Looking to the ceiling of her tower, a breath of air comes back to her as she muses aloud.

"What a bunch of holy nonsense this is."

Reaction score
Username
AdventureApollo
Character Name
Enarion RolePlay Police Department Officer #001 (ERPPD)
"Mytra bless our cleansing" An ignorant Clarence prepares for the blood-elf purge by the leadership of Elyanor, as he stands guard by the noticeboard of the temple of Westholm.

Last edited:

flexMate

Reaction score
Username
flexMate
Character Name
Stanislav Viktorovich Yazov/Olaf Blackbeard
Discord
flexMate#5561
"If they like blood so much, how about we make them drink their own?" Dante Steward says as he finishes putting his crusader uniform on. "For Promdor" He looks in the mirror in his house with a proud smile, getting ready to help Enarion find a cure for its vampiric cancer

Cardiovascular

Administrator
Reaction score
Username
Cardiovascular
Character Name
Gorafo
Discord
Cardio#3404
Reading over the address Gorafo's brows furrowed, and when he spoke aloud to himself, as he and so many others on Enarion were wont to do, unsurprised resignation colored his voice. "It is no revelation that the umri profess holy war against elraz of all people, while slaying but one vampire among many within the walls of Grimmwald before declaring their holy mission concluded and the Barony's duplicitous leadership absolved of all wrongdoing. Bah! Double standards and feigned ignorance are, as ever, the way of Calendale's ilk. It would be naïveté to think otherwise." He held a corner of the parchment to the lone candle on his study's desk and dipped the resulting flame into his pipe, taking a deep puff before flinging the flaming missive into his rubbish bin which was, prudently, made of stone.

"Still, perhaps I cannot blame them too much for their contradictory actions, what moral exceptions might my own people rationalize in the name of kinship..." his voice trailed in thought before he took another ruminative draw from his pipe, sending smoke clouds swirling in the meager space of his diminutive study.

_x_Bjorn_x_

Reaction score
Username
Bjorn321
Character Name
Ubbe Bloodaxe
Discord
Bjorn321#3003
The old dwarf, Ubbe Bloodaxe would read the letter, thinking to himself "So muc' war oi 'ave seen. So much' darkness has des world brought. Oi du nei defend t'ose w'o delve wifin da dark matter uv tings. But w'en will dere beh ah world uv peace, w'en will dere beh ah world which all people can moind dere own business en only foight fer da good en des world instead uv da constant greedy uv w'o owns which lands." The old dwarf would then roll the parchment up and place it into his chest.

Last edited:

Ballywhomst

Reaction score
An evil vampire was sitting in his lair contemplating his collection of skulls when one of his unpaid mandatory volunteers delivered yet another list of poorly-written threats. He grinned as he struggled to muddle through the pile of barely coherent word vomit- his excitement growing more palpable with every line.

"At long last, more inspiration! I was beginning to worry they had found a constructive hobby!"

The dastardly villain took the missive to his vile writing desk. He started by scribbling a few notes down, using the blood of orphans instead of ink, before finally resuming his fanfiction in earnest:

Syra, Avert Thine Eyes!
Chapter III

Gwyn had been complaining the whole ride back, and Xzavier's last nerve had long-since begun to fray.
As if the priest's constant bellyaching weren't enough, the rest of their party had filled the hours of travel
with loud arguments about the rules of a game called 'I Spy' and blowing spit bubbles.
"Nuh-UH!" One of them shouted, wiping the drool from his chin. "You have for am to go SEE'D it! You amn't
no see elf man! Elf'ms all icky girly girl!" This declaration was followed by a chorus of buffoonish laughter
and such intellectual concurrence as "Heheh elf gay," and "Me strong knight! Lookit helmnet!"

Xzavier heaved a weary sigh and urged his steed onward. The sooner they were back to Elyanor, the better.

~

"Rema have mercy," he muttered under his breath. They had arrived back at the Seerdom, yet Gwyn continued
even as he was helping Xzavier with the buckles of his cuirass.

"I TOLD you," the priest repeated for the umpteenth time. "I told you it was a waste of time! That stupid false
queen is such an evil liar, I knew she would never submit to our very reasonable demands!"

"Yes, I KNOW," Xzavier snapped as his breastplate clattered to the floor. "I've explained to you, the whole point
was to prove how malicious she is. Everyone knows good people immediately agree if you tell them to shut up
and die. Now all of Enarion will know her treachery because she didn't give us everything we wanted!"

The hamster inside Gwyn's skull awoke at last and got back on its wheel- his capacity for childlike cognition
temporarily returned to him. "Ooooohhhh... Hey, don't shout at me! I'll smite you if you keep being mean!"

Xzavier was about to continue his tirade when the augur's pitiful tone gave the paladin pause. This wasn't
him. He was better than this. Gauntlets fell to join the rest of his armor, and he reached up to cup Gwyn's
cheeks in his hands. "I'm sorry, babe. I'm just stressed from work. If we don't succeed in scapegoating those
leeches we'll have no-one else to blame for the state of things around here. If we don't kill everyone else...
How can we continue to live?"

Gwyn's features softened at the paladin's calloused touch- a shiver running through him. "You know I can't
stay mad when you talk about genocide."

A mischievous smirk touched upon Xzavier's lips. The augur was like putty in his hands. He leaned in and
whispered in Gwyn's ear. "Would you say that father Tyth has blessed me with his silver tongue?"

Despite his best efforts, the augur could not contain the giggle that bubbled out of him. "Scoundrel. You ignite
the flame of Mytra in my breast, and dare to call it a blessing? I already have a flaming mother... What use have
I for a flaming daddy?"

Xzavier chuckled in Gwyn's ear, his voice a low rumble of ultra holy thunder. "Prepare yourself, 'Cyrus'," he
playfully mocked. "For the blessings of Usyl. Even the queen of fire cannot save you from the fury of a bull!"

The wicked author set down his quill, satisfied with the progress he'd made. An ungodly cackle erupted from the fiend; his head thrown back as the iniquitous cacophony echoed through the blood-caked halls of his eldritch god.
"Yes... Perfect. My foul machinations are all falling into place."

Lusus

Reaction score
Various voices fill the many halls and outposts of Enarion.

"They don't change, they never will, we need to resist."

"A fight against the unholy? I hope I can be there to protect the innocent..."

"I wish not to return to my old ways, but perhaps we need to defend the land from both of these threats to it..."

"A holy crusade... Finally, a time to prove my worth to the gods. I shall strike down all evil in this war..."

"It's time to take action..."

gross

VIP
Reaction score
An evil vampire was sitting in his lair contemplating his collection of skulls when one of his unpaid mandatory volunteers delivered yet another list of poorly-written threats. He grinned as he struggled to muddle through the pile of barely coherent word vomit- his excitement growing more palpable with every line.

"At long last, more inspiration! I was beginning to worry they had found a constructive hobby!"

The dastardly villain took the missive to his vile writing desk. He started by scribbling a few notes down, using the blood of orphans instead of ink, before finally resuming his fanfiction in earnest:

Syra, Avert Thine Eyes!
Chapter III

Gwyn had been complaining the whole ride back, and Xzavier's last nerve had long-since begun to fray.
As if the priest's constant bellyaching weren't enough, the rest of their party had filled the hours of travel
with loud arguments about the rules of a game called 'I Spy' and blowing spit bubbles.
"Nuh-UH!" One of them shouted, wiping the drool from his chin. "You have for am to go SEE'D it! You amn't
no see elf man! Elf'ms all icky girly girl!" This declaration was followed by a chorus of buffoonish laughter
and such intellectual concurrence as "Heheh elf gay," and "Me strong knight! Lookit helmnet!"

Xzavier heaved a weary sigh and urged his steed onward. The sooner they were back to Elyanor, the better.

~

"Rema have mercy," he muttered under his breath. They had arrived back at the Seerdom, yet Gwyn continued

"I TOLD you," the priest repeated for the umpteenth time. "I told you it was a waste of time! That stupid false
queen is such an evil liar, I knew she would never submit to our very reasonable demands!"

"Yes, I KNOW," Xzavier snapped as his breastplate clattered to the floor. "I've explained to you, the whole point
was to prove how malicious she is. Everyone knows good people immediately agree if you tell them to shut up
and die. Now all of Enarion will know her treachery because she didn't give us everything we wanted!"

The hamster inside Gwyn's skull awoke at last and got back on its wheel- his capacity for childlike cognition
temporarily returned to him. "Ooooohhhh... Hey, don't shout at me! I'll smite you if you keep being mean!"

Xzavier was about to continue his tirade when the augur's pitiful tone gave the paladin pause. This wasn't
him. He was better than this. Gauntlets fell to join the rest of his armor, and he reached up to cup Gwyn's
cheeks in his hands. "I'm sorry, babe. I'm just stressed from work. If we don't succeed in scapegoating those
leeches we'll have no-one else to blame for the state of things around here. If we don't kill everyone else...

Gwyn's features softened at the paladin's calloused touch- a shiver running through him. "You know I can't

A mischievous smirk touched upon Xzavier's lips. The augur was like putty in his hands. He leaned in and
whispered in Gwyn's ear. "Would you say that father Tyth has blessed me with his silver tongue?"

Despite his best efforts, the augur could not contain the giggle that bubbled out of him. "Scoundrel. You ignite
the flame of Mytra in my breast, and dare to call it a blessing? I already have a flaming mother... What use have
I for a flaming daddy?"

Xzavier chuckled in Gwyn's ear, his voice a low rumble of ultra holy thunder. "Prepare yourself, 'Cyrus'," he
playfully mocked. "For the blessings of Usyl. Even the queen of fire cannot save you from the fury of a bull!"

The wicked author set down his quill, satisfied with the progress he'd made. An ungodly cackle erupted from the fiend; his head thrown back as the iniquitous cacophony echoed through the blood-caked halls of his eldritch god.
"Yes... Perfect. My foul machinations are all falling into place."

Back in Fantasy land, the wraith like figure had somehow gotten their leather covered, rag enwrapped hands on a piece of creative writing. Seemingly oblivious to the dried blood of children, they were simply too fascinated by this piece of fine literature.

"My my... I am near a century old yet I have never been more enthralled by a piece of writing...
They chuckled softly, talking to no one. They adjusted their seating upon the uncomfortable rock they had settled on.

"Third chapter? But where are the rest? The preceding and the following! I am dying to find out how the frisky Archon is to chasten the arduous Augur... Pity it would be, were I unable to display these within my tower dearest... All of Enari deserve to witness this piece of culture... Their minds need nourishment!"

Giggling, the scribe reveled in the piece of fiction they were finally truly entertained by. Were they able to, they would gladly sponsor this unrecognized talent the writer clearly possessed.

(OOC: Obviously didn't happen, I just needed to make my approval known)

Nyomi_Wood

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Nyomi_Wood
Character Name
Aeolus
Discord
❥ Fifi ✧#8970
The spawn of such an evil, blood of the damned crept out from his ichor-laden cave it seemed to call home, heeding the call of another of his kin. Turned away, determined too ridden of light and the Holy Blessing of the Divines. Yet the little bastard child snatched up the papers as they had fallen anyways, scuttering down the dastardly mirror floors, the disease of his blood-elf features plain before him. Read in rapt interest with the cackling flames that which burned, unblessed and full of sin. In that harrowing room he painted for hours upon hours, gleefully snickering and grinning all the while.

At last, it was complete. His Magnum Opus, the most fine piece of art he had ever created.. the Prince of Sin lofted the easel with great haste, dashing past the dozens of filthy disease-ridden altars in which active life sacrifice took place. He presented it to one of the only creatures who would possibly be more bastardly than he. From an artist spawns another.

avertthineeyes.png

[!]
It would be hung up proudly in his home.

Last edited:

Lusus

Reaction score
Syra, Avert Thine Eyes!
Chapter III

~

I for a flaming daddy?"

Rather strangely, this writing has suddenly been mass produced, over 25 books worth of pages have been copied and tacked on across the various post boards in the lands, underneath this very declaration of a crusade. Seems a scholar had nothing better to do with their time.

OP
ShadowyLord

ShadowyLord

Media
Reaction score
Username
ShadowyLord
Discord
Shadowy#7653
The spawn of such an evil, blood of the damned crept out from his ichor-laden cave it seemed to call home, heeding the call of another of his kin. Turned away, determined too ridden of light and the Holy Blessing of the Divines. Yet the little bastard child snatched up the papers as they had fallen anyways, scuttering down the dastardly mirror floors, the disease of his blood-elf features plain before him. Read in rapt interest with the cackling flames that which burned, unblessed and full of sin. In that harrowing room he painted for hours upon hours, gleefully snickering and grinning all the while.

At last, it was complete. His Magnum Opus, the most fine piece of art he had ever created.. the Prince of Sin lofted the easel with great haste, dashing past the dozens of filthy disease-ridden altars in which active life sacrifice took place. He presented it to one of the only creatures who would possibly be more bastardly than he. From an artist spawns another.

[!]
It would be hung up proudly in his home.
Tho I disagree with the means of the art I would like to still thank you for putting the time to make it, its only a shame you based it off of my Character from another server.

As per the other drama that has sprouted out in this post, this is an rp post try to keep it that way.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Which one of you sickos was on down detector today?
rip tupac you would've loved frp
yassifying someone's skin irp and editing it ocly :)
them not changing the skin :(
i bet juggalettes are hot

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mia