Lacerta-Lusus

Status
Not open for further replies.

LORDSTINGRAY

Reaction score
Lacerta-Lusus
Thank you @RabbitRulez RabbitRulez for the suggestions and help :)

Lizardman_1e_mm.jpg

Art made by David A. Trampier

Introduction:

(This is my first lore submission, so If I accidentally do something wrong tell me)

I've been in this server for some time now, I've always wanted and others aswell, always wanted a Lizard race added however I and others been told several times that wouldn't be possible, But then a Lore team manager told me something that got me thinking, Took me about a few hours to think of the Idea, and now I am here, so here's my Lore Submission for a New Transformation!

Description:

In a way it's sort of like Wolf-Walker, Instead of turning into a Wolf however you become a Lizard person.

However you must sacrifice one thing to become a Lacerta-Lusus’, Identity, Once you've become a Reptile-Walker you cannot reverse the effects, nobody will be able to recognize you properly and will treat you like a threat to them.

Essentially becoming an Outcast from Society and unable to enter any town without being forced out or killed because of the Lizard-like features. It could be possible to enter towns in cloaks, However most likely one of the many Lizard features of becoming a Lacerta-Lusus’ can be seen, Thus putting you in danger, A Lacerta-Lusus’ will have these following features in the image.

Mental description:

Lacerta-Lusus’ are as normal as a human, elf, or dwarf with intelligence, Due to people turning into a Lacerta-Lusus still remembering their past and things such as reading, writing, and such, Lacerta-Lusus hold moral such then anyone else, they might either have horrible or evil morals, or good and saint morals, as seen in this picture of a Lacerta-Lusus saving or killing a man’s life.

(Art made by Hir0gan on Reddit)

r/DnD - [Art] A lizardfolk and his mortally wounded friend

Abilities:

Fierce strength:

Living in the wild has given them the ability to lift objects that a man with large muscles couldn’t before, with their strength they are able to lift not one, but two young people at the same time.

Underwater Breathing

To survive in the wild they must travel without being seen, either with using cloaks or by jumping tree to tree, however their ability to hold their breath underwater for large amount of time is not only strong but useful, with the ability they can swim to one point to the other without having to go up to get oxygen.

Strong Climbing

Just like a Lizard, they can climb walls to escape combat or to escape capture, then all they must do is jump roof to roof without being caught by anyone who tries to follow or shot by guards from below.

Extreme Heat Resistance

Due to their cold blooded nature, They are very resistant to extreme heat, not needing water for large amounts of time in such heat that would make any normal man collapse.

Although not counted as an ability, Lacerta-Lusus’ are able to blend into their environment perfectly, having skills with Guerilla Warfare and such because of their incredible speed.

Weaknesses:

Lacerta-Lusus’ are weaker in cold and snowy biomes due to them being cold-blooded. A Slight shift in climate can make a Lacerta-Lusus’ very sick. Lacerta-Lusus’ have a strict diet of Raw meat and anything that is essentially Raw, a change in their diet can cause several pains and disease, Lacerta-Lusus’s are vulnerable to Fire, easily turning into fried Lizard meat if it is used against them. Both fire rune users and air rune users can kill them more effectively.

Additional Information:

Lacerta-Lusus’ have been in the shadows of Life and Society for Generations, Being outcasts they always have small camps in forest's and caves where other Lacerta-Lusus’ could be a part of, sharing resources, story-telling, and Trading, Lacerta-Lusus’ live in secrecy, Humans are most likely to hunt them down due to their horrific features and wanting to put their heads up on a wall as a trophy, They’d even go through nations to get them Which is why not many nations shelters them, To become a Lacerta-Lusus, you must obtain a dagger, go deep into a cave which holds The Tree of Eternal Sap, And then to cut open a bit of the bark (The bark will close again however in 2-3 hours) , soon it will begin to let out Sap, you must drink this sap to slowly become a Lacerta-Lusus in the matter of Three days. Lacerta-Lusus’ have always been in secrecy, Even hunts on them are done without Global announcements, The Lacerta-Lusus have only been properly been documented by only Eye witnesses and word of tongue, So Lacerta-Lusus’ have always been a Mystery, To become one you must hear it through the mouth or word or go into the Forest to find A Lacerta-Lusus camp and I find out how they became Lacerta-Lusus, Which all lead you to one place, The Eternal Sap Tree which is aligned to nature itself, The tree is underground in a cave far from any civilization, filled with plants and different trees, The Tree has been said to exist during the calamity itself, it use to be on the surface however during the calamity it was struck by lightning and the land surrounding it broke and the tree collapsed into a cave, however the tree survived and the lightning strike of the calamity gave the tree’s sap the magical ability to turn people into the Lacerta-Lusus, Lacerta-Lusus also have a bit of a nature like lifestyle, due to their camps in the nature, they have grown to respect and treat nature like a mother, or a God. Lacerta-Lusus’ are also nicknamed by most as The Forsaken, those who call them that believe they were an abandoned beast that no high entity had completed and so left them for dead.

Day 1 of Transformation:

-Skin becomes violently itchy, The first day you will begin to scratch your arm’s, legs, chest, face and all around the body to get rid of the violent itch which can cause bleeding.

-Increase sense of smell, You will begin to smell things you’d never been able to smell before, like what your friends or family ate for breakfast even though it’s in the middle of the night when you smelled it.

-Strange eating habits, You will begin eating strange things (Mostly eating raw meat) Which doesn’t give you any sickness or disease from.

Day 2

-Growing of Tail and Back pain, as you progress through the transformation the beginning of your tail growth will begin, first immense back pain, then slowly your spine will soon extend, creating your Lizard Tail, the pain will be severe so it is best if you are to be in the middle of nowhere as it happens to avoid anyone hearing your pain or seeing the tail.

-Scales begin to emerge, If the violent itching is continuing, then that means scales are slowly beginning to grow on your skin and replace your skin with scales.

-Biting random objects, you will find yourself at times biting random things without explanation, usually your mind goes blank and you find yourself chewing on a tree.

-Lizard maw begins to emerge, one of the most terrible and painful experiences one can imagine, before you can even know it your mouth, nose, chin, and the general are of where your mouth is attaches together and soon shifts itself forward like the maw of a Lizard, your teeth are shifted into certain parts of gums in your jaw and upper mouth, giving your mouth beast like teeth.

Day 3 (Final Day)

-Pains throughout body, on the final day both outside and internally begin to shift, painfully.

-Growth of Claws, your fingernails begin to get more crooked but then sharper and more animal like.

-Short spasms, spasms all across your body would start to happen as your muscles begin to experience severe pain.

-And at the end of the day, you become a Lacerta-Lusus, you have finally become a Lacerta-Lusus, the pains in your body has stopped, the itchiness has ceased, the pain in your mouth and the spasms have disappeared, Now the true pain you now must experience is the pain of seeing your family, friends, and neighbors, turn against you because of your horrific features.

Human Propaganda displaying the so call savagery of The Lacerta-Lusus

(Art made by Yuri-Perkowski-Domingos)

It is a fun and interesting concept, we also need a new transformation, and this would perfect for it, the server is lacking in certain things to be (Said by people I was talking to) so this can be a good thing to add, and People are interested in this concept of mine!

(This could in a event if Lacerta-Lusus’ introduce themselves properly, However they could be attacked by anyone during the event due to them being Outcasts)

More Human propaganda displaying savagery of Lacerta-Lusus’ (Art made by David A. Trampier)

(Michael Imperium#1237/HailtoMichael)​

Last edited:

RabbitRulez

Application
Reaction score
This is a major improvement from last time Michael and I am happy you took criticism and worked with it. I hope with this next batch of comments on this version you can even get better and better. Good things take time and I hope you took this lore submission into growing as a person

OP
LORDSTINGRAY

LORDSTINGRAY

Reaction score
This is a major improvement from last time Michael and I am happy you took criticism and worked with it. I hope with this next batch of comments on this version you can even get better and better. Good things take time and I hope you took this lore submission into growing as a person
Yay :)

Reaction score
Username
TheWizarddd
Character Name
Aaron Thundereye
Discord
TheWizarddd#4936
This is actually really well done, much, MUCH better than the last post.
And now that the idea is clearer, I think it actually might get accepted.
+1

Impieri

VIP
Reaction score
god damn mark zuckerberg leave god damn holy shit mark zuckerberg looking mf I've shown you the exit leave at once this private property lizard man I will not give you my personal information silly facebook lizard ass velociraptor

Reaction score
Username
AdventureApollo
Character Name
Amelia Smith-Alsace | Generic Guard Aerion Yvrel | Man-at-Arms Clarence
Discord
AdventureApollo#0001
Nice work
but don't think we should have a lizard version of a wolfwalker

Crusader_uno_

Reaction score
Username
_CRUSADER_UNO
Character Name
Uno|Theodas Erryss
Discord
OHITSUNO#2299
Lu…SUS
Better than the previous draft one you made

CptZ

VIP
Reaction score
Username
_Rimuruu
Character Name
Park Seo-joon (Ace) | Rin | Siara
Discord
CptZ#1010
we already have a billion playables
I agree with this, and instead of a new playable... I think it would be better if there would be more ETs/LTs trained to do interactions. (RIP NON-EST Timezones)

On the other note:
WHO THE HELL WANTS TO BECOME A LIZARD, YIKES

OP
LORDSTINGRAY

LORDSTINGRAY

Reaction score
I meannnnnnnnnnnnn, why not +1 my lore application then, if that's what you wish?? :))))????
But people wanna be Lactera's...

Karim

Administrator
Reaction score
Username
Karim__
Discord
Karim#4233
Denied. Though this piece serves as a much better basis when compared to your last draft, and kudos to you for listening to the concerns of your fellow community members, it still remains inapposite with the server's directory. I don't think the server is lacking in terms of playables, in fact, I'd even argue we have more than enough of them as it stands.

There appears to be no graspable connection between drinking sap from a dilapidated tree of yore and remolding one's self into a lizard person with no identity aside from a means of transforming that does not sit upon any form of foundation. As @CptZ mentioned, perhaps this ought to become apt if it was a faction played by the ET members; something akin to the orcs and goblins where they are shunned outcasts that strive in building solitary connections amongst themselves. But even then, there is a lot to add upon for this piece to do so. Expand upon their cultures and beliefs as a race of their own instead of being a non-sensical transmutation. Speak of their history and hardships when compared to the other mortals of the realm and why it is that they became shunned instead of simply opting to eschew them for looking akin to reptiles and lizards. Goblins are very dissimilar when compared to Humans in both looks and culture, and yet they are not hunted down by them.

In addition, there is not much of a basis in the way of "beast races" within Enarion as a whole. They all have a persistent theme of the qualities in real humanity, with Elves representing wisdom and dwarves hardiness and craft, Velnari now representing a more feral quality of our nature. While the story of Enarion is not about any one race or its accomplishments, we ourselves take in the relationships and stories told as innately human and close to us. By the addition of a race that is purely other than something even vaguely representable by the human condition, you begin to the fray of this potential for more endearing storytelling in the latter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

I feel like drinking boba😔
Roses are red,
My favourite food is a burger,
Elves are dead,
Because of a Jindle murder!
Knuckles, cracked. Computer, on. Maid outfit, worn. Oh yea, it’s FRP time.
Greenland isn’t green
Two sentence horror stories. Now.
The Netherlands isn’t what you think it is…
How did I reach 1090 rep lmao
Dropped a big dumpy on lore

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeyeatsbanananansss