Kingdom of Calendale: Honours Celebration

Kingdom of Calendale

Nation Leader
Reaction score

Kingdom of Calendale:
Honours Celebration

Issued in 37 A.C.

The Council of Calendale calls upon the people of Calendale to join them as they celebrate those who have outshined themselves in their work effort for the glorious Kingdom. We must gather to celebrate those who have sought honesty and hard-work to help with the reformation of the land.

We request all to come to court, where we shall reward those who have been loyal, and then we shall seek a celebratory ball in the palace straight after.

We request that you arrive on the 16th Eclipse 37 A.C.

We also invite the following nations and their respective representatives:

The County of Promdor,

Heiyeong Village,

Tsardom of Fyrmána,

Estvo of Vetroy-Zapad,

The Meritocratic State of Lotheila,

OOC Information

Saturday 20th March 2021, 4 pm EST

Spicii

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Spicii
Character Name
Ketamine Kyle
Discord
Spicii#8894
Aethelu Avery would pick up a piece of parchment scattered across the floor of her tavern. As the young woman scanned over the contents of the flyer, a warm smile would etch across both corners of her mouth. She'd mostly ignore the writings about court, more so focusing on the word 'celebratory ball' "Ah! A ball?" Aethelu would exclaim, carelessly throwing the piece of parchment back onto the floor and beginning to prepare a dress fit for such occasion.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

yk i actually heard he's bad at minecraft too
i heard pkdon is bad at valorant
hey i heard pkdon is bad at overwatch
hey i heard there is another war
make love not war guys ;/
Now that justice was brought towards the fishing and engineering community, we need justice for the cooks among us! https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/cooking-profession-discussion.7870/#post-34016
Insurmountabus type beat:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Humtidum