Status
Not open for further replies.

k4zuh1r4

Media
Reaction score
MC Username: xCypherz_

DiscordTag: Kazuhira#1975

Timezone: GMT +7 (Vietnam)

Which form of media are you experienced in? Describe your capabilities.
I produce cinematic Minecraft products as a form of media for 3 years, and currently working part-time for a media group in Vietnam as a visual artist. I am capable of delivering unique content, as a content creator myself. I still have a lot to learn, as I am only 17 and I have a long way to go, but I hope that I will have a chance to work for FantasyRP and learn more from the server.

Please list all the softwares/applications/tools you are proficient with that relates to the form of media you are experienced in. Sony Vegas Pro 16, Adobe After Effects CC 2018, DaVinci Resolve 16.

Have you previously worked with others as part of a team? Please briefly describe your experiences.
As I mentioned above, I am currently working for a media group in Vietnam, if that counts as "part of a team". I have some experiences in doing cinematic productions, as I spent a large amount of time working for several Vietnamese Minecraft servers.

Link your portfolio here. Please include as many works of your own as possible.

My latest work at FRP (7/6/2021):

Other works from various places:

(14/5/2021) SchoolRP:

(4/6/2020) Vietnamese Editor Community Entry Video:

Last edited:

VoxyNoir

Builder
Reaction score
Username
VoxyNoir
BIG SUPPORT, he deserves to be on the media team! 1+ SUPPORT

NVSE

Media
Reaction score
Username
NVSE
Discord
TheseThomas#4720

Pav33

Builder
Reaction score
+1 Support
They have shown their capabilities already in creating a beautiful trailer for Heiyeong.

naflaa

Reaction score
Username
naflaa
Discord
koreanlilbaby#1133
YO WTF THIS IS LIT
+1

Wall_Bit

Reaction score
Username
Wall_bit
Character Name
Flore Paren
MC Username: xCypherz_

DiscordTag: Kazuhira#1975

Timezone: GMT +7 (Vietnam)

Which form of media are you experienced in? Describe your capabilities.
I produce cinematic Minecraft products as a form of media for 3 years, and currently working part-time for a media group in Vietnam as a visual artist. I am capable of delivering unique content, as a content creator myself. I still have a lot to learn, as I am only 17 and I have a long way to go, but I hope that I will have a chance to work for FantasyRP and learn more from the server.

Please list all the softwares/applications/tools you are proficient with that relates to the form of media you are experienced in. Sony Vegas Pro 16, Adobe After Effects CC 2018, DaVinci Resolve 16.

Have you previously worked with others as part of a team? Please briefly describe your experiences.
As I mentioned above, I am currently working for a media group in Vietnam, if that counts as "part of a team". I have some experiences in doing cinematic productions, as I spent a large amount of time working for several Vietnamese Minecraft servers.

Link your portfolio here. Please include as many works of your own as possible.

My latest work at FRP (7/6/2021):

Other works from various places:

(14/5/2021) SchoolRP:

(4/6/2020) Vietnamese Editor Community Entry Video:
BEST CHOICE!! He made the absolute BEST cinematic for Heiyoung!!! +1,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Goth Vampire Girlfriend Plush
Are you an artist? Would you like to potentially win 10 skin crates? There's an ongoing art competition across the RPH network!

For more information, check the RPH discord: https://discord.gg/mV95JWrs
I'm live on Twitch, come hang out! Fifa pro clubs div 1 gameplay https://www.twitch.tv/luma_sightz?sr=a (or just search LuMa_SightZ on Twitch!)
I can't believe the thing that ended up uniting former [redacted] enemies together on side is the united hatred for SRPers
Fun fact: the Zhul Mesa is the same map as the Orc lore battle
What should I eat/cook for breakfast tomorrow?
Remove the water at the bottom of the ocean

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyxanderebos