Status
Not open for further replies.

ixtro_zacrox

Reaction score
IGN
Zacrox_ (Formerly: RovnianSupremacy)

DiscordTag zacroX.#6583

Reason for ban?
Frequent toxicity and use of homophobic and racist slurs.

Why should you be unbanned?
I want to start off by apologising to those who were hurt by the comments I made. At the time I acted without thinking what others might say, which ended up getting reported. I have no real way of justifying what I did, however these messages were never meant to be public. Again this is not an excuse for what I did, but more the reasoning behind my words. I acted like an idiot and so I owed an apology. Even if this appeal won’t get accepted, I hope to stick around until I get unbanned. I hope to fix my mistakes, and not repeat them again.

Cortel x

Event
Reaction score
Username
Galokin
Character Name
Your mother
Discord
Cortel#6917
Once tried to bandit me- very slow and weak bandit thankfully, need more scrubs like him (plus he’s ok ig, ain’t complimenting a HERETIC) +1

Cheeseycereal

Reaction score
Username
Chee2eyCereal
Character Name
Eilua Esapa
Discord
Mac&cheese Queen カ流め#6971
take him back please frp, i dont want another war to start on Fables and fantasy </3

Nice guy, and he funny!! +1

Pinks_

Application
Reaction score
Username
JapanSimp_
Character Name
Lana Brodvek
Discord
Gage#8152
Free this man!! awesome dude (even tho ive met them like twice) they seem to have learned their lesson!! +12903828493758432975802934987594698573596895874

HellsBelles

Event
Reaction score
Username
imhellsbelles
Character Name
'Cain'
Discord
Hells Smelles#0874
whilst usually i stand very harshly against the permitting of people who use slurs back into the community; the dude at least had the balls to admit that he did something stupid instead of knuckling down and trying to victimize themselves / justify their words like other examples. I think the most important part of handling bans as a community is to be open to accommodate a change of behaviour and hold patience for those who want to right their wrongs.

+1, bring him back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Which one of you sickos was on down detector today?
rip tupac you would've loved frp
yassifying someone's skin irp and editing it ocly :)
them not changing the skin :(
i bet juggalettes are hot

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
veve