It's about time

ChefDeuce

Reaction score
Ah, well its that time now. After due consideration I've decided to resign from my role of Event Team Member, and pretty much overall stepping away from FRP as a whole. I will say usually people who write posts about leaving come back, and this may be the case who knows. However lets cut to the chase, I've loved this server since joining some time in November last year I think, and ever since its been a blast, but recently I haven't necessarily been burnt out, just there is such a lack of the RP I love, and such a lack of conflict besides some events and wars which gets boring quickly. Ever since I joined I was instantly in love with Villainy rp, whether it be robbing houses, robbing people, killing, kidnapping, assassinations, etc. I loved it all, and made plenty of friends while doing it. However as time went by, more rules came out, and then more and more rules, which literally choked the life out of Villainy rp, as well as ooc hatred and stuff, which completely ruined myself and others ooc reputations, so we couldn't just bandit because of the rules, but we also couldn't due to our gamertags, our discord tags, etc. It just ruined it all. Thats why there are so many pvp goon bandit now a days, because all the rules restricted a lot of the cool rp banditry. However nonetheless I made so many memories whether it be in villainy or just any rp, hell even just vcs. Made many friends along the way, and actually most my closest ones have left the server. So yeah its about my time. Anyways I'll leave a little spoiler about some feedback I have before I take my leave, as well as a list of people I have some the best memories with.

Sixbyte: Closest friend, part of 99% of all my roleplay things, love him with all my heart, and made tons of memories
PandaCRP: Clasp leader (FUCK YEAH) and another one of my closest friends, love em, and made plenty of memories
VixelPixel a.k.a. Curly OG member of clasp and close friend, so many late night vcs and just fun talks love em to death
Izzy: OG Clasp member super fun to hang out with, lots of chats and shit, just super fun to hang out with
Kahaan a.k.a SaoBao Old clasp member blast to hang out with, super chill
Juju Somewhat old clasp member one of my closest friends lots of chat, gets pissed at me often, v fun to hang out with
Laze dudes one of my all time closest friends, love em to death, and miss him dearly D: so so many late night chats.
Marcos Dudes an absolute chad, taught me loads of shit in old brenna and still does
Peter another absolute chad, taking on brenna now and before
Aces we had some beef but eh, cant say didnt have fun in clasp vcs
Guapstar Love em, part of lothelia and qantar, good friend of mine
Arti! Love them close friend of mine, lots of good advice and just chats
Gram like a older brother too me, so much good life advice, and plenty of chats, and scoldings for doing stupid shit
AnneMarie close friend, lots of fun vcs and just talking and hanging out
Joey love ya man good friend fuckin hilarious and have so many good memories
BEDSHEET woooo miss him, but a god when it came to villainly so many good chats and a fantastic mentor
Twandhi, love em, a guy i can fuck around with, good chats and a good friend
Xaedric, we've had a fair share of fights mr edgelord, but I enjoyed the cult when it lasted, and i now deem you free of your edginess.
Andy!!! God tier mod, et, and lore trial B) one of my favorite people on this earth and gives ton of advice and just 11/10 friend.
Lorena, we became friends during like these past two months, super chill, funny and helps with psych hw <3
Rabbit! Taught me a lot when I was a pinkie, and super chill!
Holly and Rhino miss em, haven't spoken in a while but super chill way back in t1 & 2 promdor
Swifty chill, and a close friend, grown a little distant but ill never forget Dr.Davidson or King Malibongwe
Blu been a while since we spoke, but good friend
ET TEAM! Best team ofc, and made of super chill people
LT TEAM love em and super creative
Sukitoru B) im 90% sure suki hates me but hell good lore manager.
FRP staff love you all, super chill bunch.
The Epic Gamer group, you know who you are, and had a blast that night, what was it like 8000 bottles? Smth like that.
STBNL love em taught me tons of shit pvp wise,
Galokin, loved doing events with them, chill asf, a little weird but hey arent we all?
Shibani, only spoke about art, but it was good enough for me to remember 10/10! (p.s. shibani fantastic artist should get some art)
Goat and Dark love you both very similar and just fun to be around
Slime! Just recently considered you a friend but still a good one,
The rest of the brennan chads and chadettes, love ya all.
Ephi, fantastic rper loved doing the laze event, and 10/10 rper
Pyrias for being a fantastic mentor and a goated admin
REN super good friend, and chill person, cared for me a lot and worried about the stupid shit I did. Love em to death
Sandking, posted a meme about me selling mithril ingots for 200s, got like 50 dms funniest shit ever
Tharask, funny dude and good pvper, taught me a lot and had many good no talking chats
Woot sperg #1 but good dude, chill and taught me a lot in pvp.
Imp vampire, very smart and good at coming up with ideas
If you aren't on this list and we are friends don't worry I love ya too nor just in a rush, and forgotten for a moment.
I would like to start on the two man raid rules, and the auto pvp rules, I feel like that ruined a lot of banditry within nations as now, no matter what if you enter a nation, it will end up being a 2v8 everytime if you want crp, which is complete bullshit in my opinion, hell even pvp. It ruins the drive to go into nations to spark conflict. Which is the one thing this server needs, as the only conflict is just wars and some events. There needs to be something that allows players themselves to cause conflict, like heists for example where 3 -8 people can enter a nation and attempt to steal a historical artifact, or destroy one, like saint albas tomb, or a kings crown, etc. This would have a cool down ofc but it would spark interesting things. There should be a way to make players walk, while people may dislike it, because walking oh no, it would definitely help, as it adds this risk of being robbed, which is EXPECTED IN A MEDIEVAL ENVIRONMENT. The lack of variety of rp besides culture and dialect rp is killing the server, with such strict rules restricting criminal roleplay which is always a huge aspect of any medieval time, it just destroys the player base.

That's all I have, thank you everyone for the memories and friends, for now, this is the best frp chef signing out, peace.
(Leave some memories you had if you'd and I'll respond)

Last edited:

slime

VIP
Reaction score
Username
slime, cthulhuswife
so sad to see you go chef </3 will miss bullying u 24/7 and seeing ur baller food pics,

gl in your future endeavours, dont be a stranger !! <3

Reaction score
Username
PrussianOberherr
Character Name
Viggo Hartmann
Discord
TrioDragon#7606
Take care Chef, you'll be missed. o7

HeyEphi

Reaction score
Username
HeyEphi
Character Name
Saliyhn | Arla | Marsaili
Discord
HeyEphi#5475

Xaedric

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Xaedric
Character Name
What happens on earth stays on earth
Discord
Xaedric#3313
Don't be edgy, be evil.

See you in a week,

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
cya brother, i am glad to be there and hey if u wont quit minecraft overall i would be glad to play some hypickle with you :).

OP
ChefDeuce

ChefDeuce

Reaction score
cya brother, i am glad to be there and hey if u wont quit minecraft overall i would be glad to play some hypickle with you :).
Pfft, i'd clap you dont even, but yea we should sometime

annemarie416

Reaction score
Username
Ann3Mar13
Character Name
Claudia var Eretein, Artemis Orel
Discord
Anne-Marie #6422
o7 been fun youll be missed <3 gl and i better still see you around in vc or something sometimes

RabbitRulez

Application
Reaction score
It has been an honour to meet you on FRP. I do value the memories when you and Nathan first joined Alba and the RP you did there. I hope with best intent you visit FRP again when it becomes ok for you. I shared better detail of these memories in dms but I feel as though commenting here on the thread made to wish you farewell is a must. Thanks for everything broski. : )

Smol

Administrator
Reaction score
Username
Smol_bean0
Character Name
Aethris Tar-Anadûnê, Aearion Tawarenion
Discord
Smol_Bean~#2377
Reaction score
Username
wootdahnoot
Character Name
THE ELF.
Discord
woot#4467
Nah fuck you kid chhefdeuce you didnnyntntntn list me in memories I’ll be forever mad and angry and filled with hatred.
<3

Cell2

Reaction score
Username
Cell2, NotCell2, CellToo
Character Name
Alice Hadlee
Discord
lorena#7689
byeee loserrr! send ur hw whenever <3

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

the magic convocation was an elden ring reference
preparing for art fight, open to trades or gold comms for a bit :thumbs_up:
can we get another tourney pls :begging:
Looking for someone to play my nephew. his name is aspen bear parks and he is roselia park's child. DM samm<3#5904 for details and skin

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadiepod