Character Name: Asmi Forrester

Character Race: Human

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: 18

Skin [Links only]
You may provide a link either through Imgur or NameMC.com

https://namemc.com/skin/f0df6822f5b4d7a6

Describe your character’s appearance and personality:
Asmi is a maid for a rich family (if that's allowed.) She is very laid-back, and quiet. She really loves money, you kind of have to bribe her if you want her help or something from her. She is as well very honest, and has no filter. Noelene has long red hair and somewhat a mix between gray-brown eyes.

What are the five Races of Enarion and Zhul?

You can find information regarding the Races of Enarion here.
Humans, Dwarves, Elves, Velnari, Halflings.

Your character is travelling on the road and sees an overturned wagon with a blood trail leading off the road. How does your character react?
As Asmi noticed the blood coming from the wagon, she sighed, taking a deep breath. She knew in these kinds of situations, it isn't safe to freak-out and cause a scene, rather stay calm and get the nearest help. Before she went to look for help, she checked the wagon to see if there was anybody in need for help there.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes

Define Metagaming in your own words. Click here for more information!
Usage of personal information out of character, and adding it into roleplay in character.

Define Powergaming in your own words.
Forcing another game player into or onto things without respecting what they actually want.

Were you referred to FantasyRP by another player? No

Have you joined the FRP Discord server? Yes

Pinks__

Nation Leader
Reaction score

Thank you for applying to FantasyRoleplay, your application is now claimed and under review.​

Pinks__

Nation Leader
Reaction score

You’re nearly there! For now, your application has been placed on PENDING. This means that there are several things that need to be fixed before being accepted onto FantasyRP. If you have any questions, or need any help, my Discord is Gage#8152. You will also find further assistance by joining our Discords below.

You have 24 hours to fix the mistakes listed below. Once you have edited your application, please reply to the thread stating that it has been fixed.

FantasyRoleplay
RoleplayHub

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

For extra help check out the links below:
Races of Enarion
Metagaming and Powergaming
Whitelist Application Guide

Pinks__

Nation Leader
Reaction score

Unfortunately your application has been Denied. You may reapply at any time, or you may contact me on Discord at Gage#8152, and I will assist you. The reasons you were denied are listed below.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  • Didnt fix mistakes while in pending​

Please speak to me on Discord, and we can discuss your new application. My Discord is Gage#8152. If I am unavailable, please join our discords and ask for help in our #whitelist-questions channel.

Please join our discords below, for more assistance with your next application:
FantasyRoleplay
RoleplayHub

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

If interested in joining Druidism Dm me @ ReviveMehJett#4333
Imagine being a Parrot named Sparkles... Couldn't be Me
@Holly_is_Insane

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members