LyeHive

Reaction score
Username
LyeHive
Character Name
Aurelius/Xitllali
Discord
Haven#0050
[!] "Come one, Come all!" A paper boy waves in Promdor's square, squalling at the foot traffic of travellers and locals. "A Banquet hosted by the Count Urswick, all are invited! Join the celebration for Promdor's future!" Whomever would show interest he would hand them a paper which reads;

"Inicio "to inspire". The Aurelian Corp. in partnership with Promdor's Count Urswick is organizing a banquet located at the ballroom in Promdor.
We welcome everyone who wishes to join, we are celebrating Promdor's flourishing community and future.
We want to thank the smithers, woodworkers, farmers, musicians, fishers, fighters and everyone else for their hard work in these difficult times.
Count Urswick and Aurelius will be giving speeches during the banquet. If interested in having a speech for or about the future please contact Aurelius!
Food and drinks are provided. Live music.
2 silver coin entrance fee. Formal wear requested. Weapons and armour not allowed."
[The paper has a stamp pressed at the end]

The Aurelian Corp..png

(OOC: Friday 23rd 5 PM EST. Dm Haven#0050 for any questions)

Last edited by a moderator:

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Dw guys, we got 'em.

Death system fixed. Easy
@Dylann I love you <3
Lemmie post a nation forum!!

( Wonder how many hrs it will take woot to put /me laughs under it)
how does this work? i applied but the server still has not whitelisted me
spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider
I'd make a snarky comment about how there's various comments about how inactive the forums were, but that would imply activity.
Whoa, whoa! Everyone gotta stop posting so much stuff on the forums, I can’t keep up

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hera000