Is-Drabek Mayra, Tasia de Blackford
Discord
Cubicita#0700
IN MEMORY OF IH-LEGIA ASTRIKYA
BELOVED MOTHER
RESPECTED LEADER
CHERISHED FRIEND

[!]
Letters would be given throughout the small town of Vetroy-Zapad, stamped with the Legia Household wax seal.

“In 35 A.C. after her husband's unfortunate illness, Ih-Legia Astrikya was forced into the position of Vozhd. Through this, many obstacles and conflicts came her way. Soon after, I, the third eldest son to the Vozhd, returned from my journeys overseas, simply to help her where my father could not. Our Vozhd was truly a strong and magnificent woman, always putting her people first. To this day and forevermore, I shall remember my mother as the one who held us together, and now it’s our time to keep her legacy in history.”

It has been months now since the last appearance of the Vozhd. Though we are unable to truly understand her disappearance and who would’ve brought this reckoning upon her, it is but a disappointing reality that we prepare our farewells for her. The people of Vetrii and Zapat are asked to gather at the pier, to finally put our Vozhd to rest, in hopes of a peaceful and everlasting afterlife.”
Penned by:
Head of House Legia,
Ja-Legia Marcin
This event shall take place Sunday May 2nd at 4pm EST

Seus

Builder
Reaction score
Username
Fly_Emirates
"NOOOOOO!!" cried Olaf, sobbing a massive puddle of tears in the swamps of Mereland.

de1vid

Reaction score
"Who could've done this to such a precious person..." Teodor would shed a tear..

Reaction score
Kaz Isilros would take a letter from Vetroy-Zapad and bring it back to his house in Fyrmana "Hmm. So the Vozhd is dead.... time to do what I do best and take advantage of this situation." He returned the letter to where he found it

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

I'm sorry but if your rp ambiance music isnt Livin La Vida Loca I don't want to talk to you.
Doing another round of Moderation apps, if you feel like you posses the skills, please apply before the end of the week as that is when applications close.

Thank you!!
Dawsy wrote on Sukitoru's profile.
need more tier lists asap, please sukitoru
national girlfriend day is an amazing holiday when you dont have people in your ear talking about how lonely they are
Immortalshadowz wrote on farles's profile.
The return part 2 of Jeremiah Jr?
Happy Mother's Day to all FRP mamas both icly and oocly!!
The oldest person ever to have lived (whose age could be authenticated), a French woman named Jeanne Louise Calment, was 122 years old when she died in 1997.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shadowblueZ