I have a question! :)

What do you all think of a way to revive lost(dead) loved ones? Like some sort of lore ya know.

• HELL YEAH

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Interested... let's talk more

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • I don't care..

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Yeah...no

Votes: 21 51.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

laze

VIP
Reaction score
Username
laaze
Character Name
Josh Griffinthorn
Discord
laze#7115
So I was thinking something like a temporary revival (just in case if forever alive was too much for people/frp rules). Possibly for an ooc day or so for them to catch up with their family or friends then they disappear. OR we could have them live on, like a second chance. Obviously they’d probably have different features like eye color or something. I don’t know, dm me if you wanna talk!

p.s Obviously this would have to come with some sort of price, you can't just go to Heiyeong's beautiful tea shop and purchase the soul of your loved ones.

p.s p.s Idk, I haven't been here in forever and I am probably behind with a ton of lore so let me know if I sound a lil coo coo. I personally don't think it's possible but I was feeling creative what can I say!

Last edited:

ChefDeuce

Reaction score
I would like to see some sort of thing, similar to the Resurrection stone in the Harry Potter series, where it brings someone back, but not they aren't happy in their own life, or not happy with existing, and this stone or whatever you use to resurrect someone could harm the persona its being done on in a way.

OP
laze

laze

VIP
Reaction score
Username
laaze
Character Name
Josh Griffinthorn
Discord
laze#7115
SUGGESTION FROM CURLY AKA VIXEL PIXEL

"They could make like a pond if resurrection that only works once"

I added how it can be like a very difficult maze with monsters and challenges to get to the center which would hold such pond.

Reaction score
Username
AdventureApollo
Character Name
Enarion RolePlay Police Department Officer #001 (ERPPD)
Revivals should only be either made with extreme necromancy (or other forms of morally evil magic)

If you're cheating death, you have to be at least selling your soul to the devil

garmidon

Reaction score
Username
ThunderCaster
Character Name
Oryyn/Emily A.Reykian
Discord
garmidon#4917
Revivals should only be either made with extreme necromancy (or other forms of morally evil magic)

If you're cheating death, you have to be at least selling your soul to the devil
Or with the astral rune like call the spirit and talk to it, this of course would require a lot of magical knowledge and has a high price ( a good offering to the rune)

Hercules

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Hughbertimus
Discord
hughbie#1776
Would love to see death become a more permanent and legitimate thing. So far it means little to a majority, and often the present system(s) (both in how they have been freely letting people murder and freely letting them revive) in place get abused.

Something unique for revives to be more RP focused and legitimate for development could be spectacular for storytelling, though.

Last edited:
OP
laze

laze

VIP
Reaction score
Username
laaze
Character Name
Josh Griffinthorn
Discord
laze#7115
Would love to see death become a more permanent and legitimate thing. So far it means little to only a few, and often the present system(s) (both in how they have been freely letting people murder and freely letting them revive) in place get abused.

Something unique for revives to be more RP focused and legitimate for development could be spectacular for storytelling, though.
I totally agree with you bro. All I’m saying is that we need something fascinating, not saying there is anything, but I want to see some new storyline. Something that will last long ya know. Cuz we were all stuck with the undead storyline for so long and everyone loved it, and was honestly the MOST memorable moments I've had in my entire frp journey. Now that it's been over we don’t have a strong base for everyone to focus towards ya know? Like of course, we have small events and monsters to fight but what is the main end goal? I want something that'll put everyone on their toes, excited to hear the next update to the lore is or when the next event is.

Last edited:
OP
laze

laze

VIP
Reaction score
Username
laaze
Character Name
Josh Griffinthorn
Discord
laze#7115
Steo bro, I would've done anything to bring Crow back lol
That's what I'm saying brotha. Picture a long and gruelling journey to finally resurrect someone! Like more rp, crazy new lore, and more character development.

Villainilla

Reaction score
Pros: the stupid soul rejuvenation lore gets deleted and sent to the trash where it belongs.

Cons:
a new and fair system must be made in its place to ensure that any instances of bullying and abuse are prevented as well as making it easy to moderate in the event that someone will inevitably complain or call meta.

Having to make an equally fair and sturdy revival lore and system to be paired with death. In a way that death has proper consequences.

As things are people bullying others just for not pking isn't great.

frill

Reaction score
Username
frill
Character Name
lofty sugden
Discord
myshkin#0001
Like many suggestions, this is a good idea for a different server.

Cheeseycereal

Reaction score
Username
Chee2eyCereal
Character Name
Eilua Esapa
Discord
Mac&cheese Queen カ流め#6971
so basically... the FRP zombie apocalypse?

Mythweavers

Reaction score
SUGGESTION FROM CURLY AKA VIXEL PIXEL

"They could make like a pond if resurrection that only works once"

I added how it can be like a very difficult maze with monsters and challenges to get to the center which would hold such pond.
This is just the Lazarus Pits from the DCU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Which one of you sickos was on down detector today?
rip tupac you would've loved frp
yassifying someone's skin irp and editing it ocly :)
them not changing the skin :(
i bet juggalettes are hot

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
veve