Reaction score
Username
Hyenas_
Character Name
Your mom
MC Username: Hyenas_

DiscordTag: Smmers#0001

Timezone: GMT+4

How many hours per week can you dedicate to the team? As I am currently unemployed and inbetween classes I can offer up to 5-10 hours.

Are you knowledgeable with basic plugins (World Edit, Essentials, WorldGuard, etc.)? I am Unfortunately not well versed in the variety of plugins within the server. However, I will be eager to learn as I dont intend to accidently pugsy a player.

What is something you're passionate about on the server? I am passionate about community and will always strive to ensure that there exists balance on an ic and ooc level. I am quite the peoples person and in that I truthfully believe I am friendly towards everyone that comes my way and hope I leave a good impression on them. I enjoy quality roleplay and the opportunities it brings with every interaction held between characters, I enjoy the thrill of raids and banditry even when I am the one being bandited. I am very friendly in my interactions and will try to ensure even if tempting I don't meme to much and hopefully make sure that everyone has a good time in every rp I am in or with.

What are some qualities that make you stand out? Independence, I don't tend to conform to a singular standard of thought as I am far to chaotic and therefore I have my own way of dealing with issues, Although I can be a bit crazy at times when there is something askew my brain switches on and I have a clear view when when it comes to dealing with stuff and will always stand unbias even if its against my own peers, though I don't intend to hide behind a veil when there's injustice and will make sure my voice is heard. I can be set in my mind and don't allow myself to get pushed around or deterred by others so courtesy is reassured even in stressful situations.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? I have had no previous experience in leadership positions but I have worked as PR, Helper and Mod across a variety of faction based servers for minecraft + PR as aforementioned above before on a roleplay server.

Ambiance

Last edited:

AdventureApollo

Application
Reaction score
Username
AdventureApollo
Character Name
Enrico Caetti | Gesuido Aoi | Clarence | Amelia Smith | Luminei | Nomad Andrei
Discord
AdventureApollo#0001

Sixbyte

Reaction score
Username
Sixbyte
Character Name
Jeffery Ekene (Main)
Discord
glines#1476
+1 bandited me for an upvote

Swifty

VIP
Reaction score
Cool person. Has tendencies to be a monkey but when things need to be taken seriously she is down to Earth and takes it serious.

+1

Last edited:

Dawsy

Reaction score
Username
Dawsy
Discord
Dawsy#5361
Hi, please add me on discord. Dawsy#5361

Dawsy

Reaction score
Username
Dawsy
Discord
Dawsy#5361
Denied at applicant's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Would comment on the post but comments are disabled - it's honestly pretty poor that deity progression was removed without any immediate alternative considering how big of an interest it is for a lot of players. It was not broken enough to warrant immediate removal & has instead left the server with even fewer meaningful things to do.

Hope a lesson is learnt from this considering it seems likely that religion won't be meaningful again for another month or two.
THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB HOO HAA HOO HAA HOO HAA @ninjaclimb1 @pkdon @FlemishSupremacy @Dog
The auction now is selling imbued gems! Come take a look! Or auction your own items ...

How I prepare my cookies:

The cookies I usually buy or make myself a too crunchy so what I do is leave them open in the air for a few days so they soften up, here is my Ranklist:

0 Days: Crunchy
1 Day: Tough Bread
2 Days: Bread
3. Days Soft Bread

I do not recommend doing it later than 3 days, though. Enjoy eating your soft cookies!

My dog was stylin' up until his last breath.
executive order #4, only @Alphycat can be my Simple Life partner. no one else can compare, sorry not sorry!! <3

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
micahvtuber