-Huskaran Missive-

KordoL

Lore
Reaction score
images.jpg

This missive could be found within the tavern of Brenna, the noticeboard of Hazduun and Huskara, writen in common. [!]

Hazdwim, Brennans and Husdwim of the north,
Just recently have been pirates spotted within the Saj-oz-Uhazra of Huskara - the northern wastes.
It has been attacking fishing and merchant vessels up and down the coast and it is to be expected if the threat is not soon contained, it will escalate.
Hence, Halakrath Keno Hakanuna calls unto the free and able-bodied dewi of Hazduun and Huskara and the free umri of Brenna to assemble in Huskara in this year's Season's Turn. Volunteers will be paid in the honor of having fought for the safety of many mortals, serving the Kazadun of Hazduun and whatever the pirates have accumulated. Only 7 crewmates are allowed to partake - so seek Halakrath Keno Hakanuna as soon as possible to gather a position.
May the Earth Mother cushion your steps.

- Halakrath of Huskara, Keno Hakanuna
kordolflag.png

[OOC: EVENT WILL BE THIS SUNDAY (17th) DURING 5 PM EST. PLAYERS WHO WISH TO JOIN ARE TO SEEK KENO IRP]

Last edited:
Reaction score
Username
ImmortalShadowZ
Character Name
Ranger Thomas Smith
Discord
@Shadowz#8490
The Ranger would pass by Hazduun to grab something to drink, he stops to read the missive. A smile would form, though hidden from others around due to his cowl. He would remember the last voyage he had on a boat, remembering the time that he threw up a couple of times due to sea sickness.

OP
KordoL

KordoL

Lore
Reaction score
Event moved to Sunday due to Cultural Event lasting longer than expected

OP
KordoL

KordoL

Lore
Reaction score
3 Slots have been taken. 4 more are open!

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

5 word horror stories. give them to me.
Check out my Creative writing please!! i would like to know your thoughts
Congratulations, you’ve made it to Friday!
If you consider becoming a dwarf, feel free to read the updated intro!
The new 1.18 music is fantastic

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
6N6