Reaction score
Username
frill
Character Name
lofty sugden
Discord
myshkin#0001

Honour during Wartime

here is no incurable and lamentable disease that I spit upon more than treachery.

here is no shame if a foe should mistreat his foes; this is the nature of war! It is those neighbours that mistreat each-other, and we soon learn to hate those who turn traitor. In times of peace, such as now, a traitor is a wild and unaccountable end. No liabilities may continue, no loose end untied. You just never know what they could get up to.

There was no soliciting by the Kingdom of Calendale for spies; these men and women were, not suddenly or stealthily nor in ignorance, coiled by their own active choice in a blind folly to bring death 'pon their neighbours. Those that are betray'd may feel this treason most sharply, the Kingdom of Calendale taking care of its vassal to soothe this wound.

As two unified realms we must let all know how ill we brook treason against us. These traitors may see their lot, and it is justice.

The Crown has retained letters from those that sought to ‘spy’ for the kingdom (a perfidious assumption that such spies were need'd), and those either admitted, or posting such claim of dubious allegiance against their mother-lands, are named as the following.

Kali Elynore
Eilua Esapa
‘Cain’
Siara Lux
Esreldia Labrinth

hose attach’d the crime of capital treason shall be killed, heads delivered to Elfmarch, Aellen or Calendale proper. Those that make delivery of these cured traitors may expect a sum of gold in reward.

Should the traitor be found alive, they are to be boiled in honeyed rose petal-milk, necessary to perfume their ugly mistrust.

Hectimere de Reyn, Lord Protector of Aellen, of Elfmarch, et cetera.

King Jonas ‘The Conqueror’ of Vlachia, King of Calendale, King of Reyn, King of Valrond, King of Ynslee, King of Vlachia, Lord Protector of Elfmarch, Lord Protector of Aellen and Promdor.

Reaction score
Character Name
'Cain'
Discord
mixel#0874
The accused 'Cain' would take one mere peep at the letter- before placing it down upon the counter, already uncaring.

"If t'was royally signed- would 'ave t'e crest, nae? 'n anyways, sucks fae t'em! Non-North'n politics dun' count fae me."

And with that, the healing dwarf trotted about, tra lala la la- you get the idea.

ShinitsuKun

Reaction score
Username
Cqonn
Character Name
Esreldia Labrinth
Discord
Cannnii#3993
Esreldia scanned the letter briefly,
"My.. Alas I leave for a while and my home is already a travesty."
She let out a sigh, giggling to herself as she quickly showed Eilua her discovery
she then just threw it in the fire.

"A warrant eh..? Maybe.. Just Maybe.. They should do something
for themselves.. selfish.."

She scoffed, looking at the pages shrivel up and turn to ash.

Cheeseycereal

Reaction score
Username
Chee2eyCereal
Character Name
Eilua Esapa
Discord
Mac&cheese Queen カ流め#6971
As Esreldia had shown the paper to Eilua as she scanned the paper quickly
"ah, a stupid Warranty, I don't see the point, I ain't even do anything and Kali just fuckin' saved me eh, and that man lied about the story eh, that kingdom is already doomed to be Travesty we can't do nothin' "
She had simply crossed her arms sighing as the paper turned to ashes, as she had simply left the room to find her daughter
I KNOW THIS IS BAD, I'M REMAKING IT DONT YOU DARE CALL ME OUT ON HOW LAZY THIS IS TIME </3

CptZ

Developer
Reaction score
Username
CptZ
Character Name
Park Seo-joon (Ace) | Nelli | Siara
Discord
CptZ#6647
The young elfess named Siara Lux was visiting her twin's grave when he have heard of a bounty being placed on her head.
"What the actual fuck!"
"..."
"I have come back to protect this wrenched city for my mother and yet I am wanted for stating facts!?"
"..."
"Just great..."
"Say, Siora.... what would have you done?"

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

5 word horror stories. give them to me.
Check out my Creative writing please!! i would like to know your thoughts
Congratulations, you’ve made it to Friday!
If you consider becoming a dwarf, feel free to read the updated intro!
The new 1.18 music is fantastic

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
6N6