Reaction score
Username
Cqonn
Character Name
Esreldia Labrinth
Discord
Cannnii#3993
Esreldia Labrinth gazed upon her beloved fellow Aellen citizens,
blinded by her own selfish desires she had decided to join her fellow friends in Hazduun,
Letting out a sigh as she left a note outside the tavern and elected a new Tavern Owner she waved goodbye and set off on an
adventure, unlikely to return.

“Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.”

A single tear stripped from her eye as it dropped onto her perfectly straight uniform, a small dent of regret with-held her leaving her home
was unbearable.

"Apologies, for I have run away with my love, we were destined to be together yet I know
people would never accept us.. We..- We're just too different,
everything that has happened in Aellen is like a living nightmare, please, I plead for you to cleanse it of it's vile,
disgusting behaviour."

At the bottom of the letter a signature would be seen

Esreldria.

TryaxReck

VIP
Reaction score
A person from Vetroy-Zapad looked at the missive.

"Man they really like announcing stuff over there. Decry this, decry that, and do nothing to change it. Blah blah blah."

He then walked back into his hole, where he did nothing to change his own situation. Ironic!

Reaction score
Character Name
'Cain'
Discord
mixel#0874
Standing upon the Hazduun hills, the now sickly 'Cain' stood- leaning against her carer, Lillian Howard, with a limp and a cough. She had gotten word of her friend's final departure of Aellen- years after her own, and awaited with anticipation as she had not seen the priestess since she and Eilua fled.

"I told yer, s'e would come back, 'eff only Lua could see."

The woman sighed, shuddered, and resumed to garden and clean- now returning to her life as a mother to her only surviving daughters, she regularly wonders what it would be like if she had never been accused of her crimes? if they were still Aellen's wenches. She does not think in fondness or in missing of the Elven city, merely in curiosity, yet her stability and love lies upon the Northern hills.

"I forgor' w'o advised me to return 'ere w'en i was merely twent'eh- buh' i should've! dear'eh me Esrel yer gon' get an earful"

And the little fruit lady would ramble on, much to what we can imagine the Elfess's annoyance! oh poor Hazduun to house such an annoying, stickly fruit fanatic!

Totalore

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
Vakre Bloodaxe
"Hazduunzim lovin' a bunch'a filt'y elrazim! Ha!" A woman laughed it off, tossing the letter into fire. "Filt'y scum, t'ey all are."

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

5 word horror stories. give them to me.
Check out my Creative writing please!! i would like to know your thoughts
Congratulations, you’ve made it to Friday!
If you consider becoming a dwarf, feel free to read the updated intro!
The new 1.18 music is fantastic

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
6N6