Reviewed HellsBelles's AT Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellsBelles

Reaction score
MC Username: imhellsbelles

DiscordTag: γ€Œπ”₯π”’π”©π”©π”°π”Ÿπ”’π”©π”©π”’π”°γ€#7777

Timezone: AEDT+11

How many hours per week can you dedicate to the team?: on a week day, about four, on a weekend, about 8

In your opinion, what are the duties of an Application-Team member?: to review applications and the candidates for whitelists/applicants and to determine if they are compatible and/or if they need to be guided down the right path.

Do you believe that you are good with assisting newer players? (E.G. Providing correct information on Applications, Providing in-game help, and answering frequently asked questions): Yes- i have had years (about 5), 2 as a minecraft rp moderator, and the rest managing applications for discord RP servers- i would say that my experience over the years and the liveliness of the communities i work for shows my dedication and consistency with high-quality work.

Why do you wish to join the Application Team?: To help out the staff with the overbearing amounts of applications being sent in.

clonky

Administrator
Reaction score
DENIED

Unfortunately, the Application Leads decided that you are not fit for A.T. at this time. If you have any questions concerning your
denial, please PM me on Discord at chloe#9750.

Thank you.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

4CD
whats a good username for an alt
Cell2 wrote on DylanDeNewb's profile.
dylan sucks
Brenna Opening Village Event tomorrow! Come get your home and meet the clan leader of the village!
String rank;

if(rank.equalsIgnoreCase("Moderator") || rank.equalsIgnoreCase("Application")){
---System.out.print1n("πŸ’•");
}else {
---System.out.print1n("πŸ’”");
}
Moderation apps are still open, if you feel like you'd make a good fit, apply :D
Aegis Trading Company is now selling MITHRIL INGOTS!

Contact
Koka#1008
Horton#4148

Or buy directly in the Aellen Kingdom shop!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FadedAway_