Reaction score
Username
Aziee
Character Name
Zhou Yüying
Discord
Azie#0155
Calendar of Heiyeong Village - 39 AC

[!] The southern islands adorn a faint glimmer of uplifting cheerfulness. The quaint village of Heiyeong awakens, celebrating a new year of bliss. The new year holds events to come, which make the villagers cheer in support. [!]
Yúrén Jié
Galloping Horse

A new month is arising, a time of joking and joyfulness. Come join us in jesting endeavours. Whoever can devise the best tricks and traps will be awarded a prize of 5 gold coins. No harm is meant! Everyone interested can gather in the marketplace, near the cherry blossom tree.

Signed;
Elder Zhou Yüying
[[OOC: THURSDAY, APRIL 1ST, 5 PM EST]]
Dumpling Class
Crouching Tiger

A classic event to be held, another exciting cooking class arises. All are welcomed to participate and try their hand at making steamed meat-filled dumplings. As normal, the location will be held at; Fengshou-lo 2.

Signed;
Elder Zhou Yüying
[[OOC: SATURDAY, APRIL 3RD, 4:30 PM EST]]

Noodle Tasting Feast
Soaring Dragon

Heiyeong has curated a multitude of traditional noodles. We invite Heiyeong-ren and any Enari to savour the noodles. The location is at the noodle bar near the marketplace.

Signed;
Elder Zhou Yüying
[[OOC: SUNDAY, APRIL 4TH, 3 PM EST]]

[Thank you @Cepheid_ for letting me use her calendar format!]

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

yk i actually heard he's bad at minecraft too
i heard pkdon is bad at valorant
hey i heard pkdon is bad at overwatch
hey i heard there is another war
make love not war guys ;/
Now that justice was brought towards the fishing and engineering community, we need justice for the cooks among us! https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/cooking-profession-discussion.7870/#post-34016
Insurmountabus type beat:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
199Os