Vermy

Lore
Reaction score
Username
VermytheWurmy
Discord
Vermy#0001

HATCHET OF USYL

Issued the 22nd of the Season’s Turn - 41A.C.

Arriving at the gates of Nyordal, Fyrmana’s capital would be a courier who bore no arms except for a singular piece of steel: a hatchet. This weapon itself served as a notice to the northern kingdom that it was not just merely threatened, yet it would be guaranteed that conflict were to come into the lands which they call home. Tsarina Katerina and her people have insulted Calendale’s virtues, honors, and her King, Godfrey I - and to such shall be responded accordingly.

It is then, with this declaration that the Kingdom of Calendale and her vassal-states shall bear arms against the Tsardom of Fyrmana. Those who denounce the Tsarina and her bloodline, and those who bear the surname of Sigala shall come across no harm unless they voluntarily fight against those of Calendale’s own. Couriers and messengers, within reason, will be met without hostilities. May the flame of Mytra scorch their ignorant skin and may Usyl’s might smite them where they stand.

For King, and Country.

Burnsalan20

Creator_Alan
Reaction score
Dain shook his head "And so yet again the honorable and virtuous Calendale spreads their venom among their own kind. It will be only a matter of time before the snake slivers back into the realm of elves, and our kin are to sit back and watch as they do it. Bullies and conquerers. Nothing more."

Comica_l

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Comica_l
Character Name
Tascree Shorvisk
Discord
Frawlic#1216
Tascree Shorvisk counted through her coin once more. Would this be enough to repair her steel for the war ahead?

"This conflict is getting quite old... though I should relay this information in my next letter to Otto..."

Jentos

Builder
Reaction score
One augur peered over the flames, he rolled over the sleeves of his robes, meaning to understand and solve the root of the conflict.

particri

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
Flieur-Anne
Flieur-Anne de Retford would let out a small sigh, her wedding had turned into a War Wedding... Might as well see if there was a possibility to integrate armor into her wedding day attire at this rate. But nonetheless, Dutiful is the Lion.

Simba

Administrator
Reaction score
Xiang Yu idly stands on the docks of Heiyeong, casting his fishing rod into the open sea. He glances northbound, tipping his straw-hat slightly as he fixates his attention back to the ocean. "How I wish peace could last, even for a decade".

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Username
DarkenRP
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
"They are getting what they always deserved, Shall I, working with Calendale fry the mana." says 'I.C.A' as he started sharpening his blade.

Totalore

Lore
Reaction score
Character Name
King Vakre Bloodaxe
The dwarf frowned at the notice of the new war Calendale brought against Fyrmana.

"T'is be no way teh take er nort'ern lands back. T'ose 'umans cannae jus' be at peace." Vakre Bloodaxe sighed at the ignorance of the humans, continuing her sharpening of a dull blade. A blade that was not to be used in any war.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

I'm sorry but if your rp ambiance music isnt Livin La Vida Loca I don't want to talk to you.
Doing another round of Moderation apps, if you feel like you posses the skills, please apply before the end of the week as that is when applications close.

Thank you!!
Dawsy wrote on Sukitoru's profile.
need more tier lists asap, please sukitoru
national girlfriend day is an amazing holiday when you dont have people in your ear talking about how lonely they are
Immortalshadowz wrote on farles's profile.
The return part 2 of Jeremiah Jr?
Happy Mother's Day to all FRP mamas both icly and oocly!!
The oldest person ever to have lived (whose age could be authenticated), a French woman named Jeanne Louise Calment, was 122 years old when she died in 1997.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shadowblueZ