Status
Not open for further replies.

Haseroth

VIP
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft Username? Haseroth

What is your Discord Username? Ascended Chimp#1676

What is your timezone? EST

What team do you want to join? Writing, interactions, or both? Interactions, but willing to help with writing when needed

How well do you know the existing server lore? Very well

Why do you want to join the team? Because religion team is understaffed and i have a lot of time on my hand to help

If you applied for writing, what kind of lore do you want to write about? Religious lore, as i have helped with all previous religious rewrites directly and also wrote content for religious storylines which are being used at this moment, though i cannot reveal more as that would spoil what it is, feel free to DM me though.

What interests you about fantasy settings in general? Fantasy settings are capable of achieving what most other settings struggle to, to immerse the players or readers into a fantastical world that is crazy and wacky, yet still believable, each piece of wacky lore should have a cohesive reason that makes it wacky. This is what i believe, but overall i think fantasy just has the most room for play because it is not as bound down as other settings.

If applied for writer, please share at least two examples of your work. This is mandatory to be accepted. The solar herald and the content around it, along with helping with the previous 3 religion content rewrites. I am happy to elaborate more in DMs if needs be, though again writing is more so a secondary thing in this application as i would like to focus on religious interactions.

Reaction score
Username
AdventureApollo
Character Name
Enarion RolePlay Police Department Officer #001 (ERPPD)
Accept Him
Now​

Goat

Application
Reaction score
Username
HeyGoat
Character Name
Orlan
Discord
Goat Man#1359
OMFG MONKEY MAN FINALLY APPLIED
+1111

Melweaver

Application
Reaction score
Username
Melweaver
Character Name
Trafalgar F. Brodvek | Aion D.
Discord
Gurrd#8839

Smol

Administrator
Reaction score
Username
Smol_bean0
Character Name
Aethris Tar-Anadûnê, Aearion Tawarenion
Discord
Smol_Bean~#2377

BlueJaeeb

Application
Reaction score
Username
BlueJaeeb
Character Name
Faerin Vinyre | Onve Saevel | Park Ara-Yeong
Discord
BlueJae#8204

RabbitRulez

Application
Reaction score
Haseroth has always been the best monkey a Nation Leader or player could ask for. He is always blooming with ideas to staff in a proper and presentable way and matter, he has always been willing and there to help guide new players and teach them the server from a chill perspective.

Honestly I am surprised it took him this long to make the LT app because of just how genuinely skilled I'd say he is not only as a creative person but a collaborative and considerate person. Genuinely a good monkey and valued member of this community long before making this app and I think his generous time he gives into this server means a lot.

+1.

Reaction score
Character Name
Cristoph von Mannhardt | Anastasya Dragic
Discord
LeonFrostfire#0555
Pending

Reaction score
Username
PrussianOberherr
Character Name
Viggo Hartmann
Discord
TrioDragon#7606
DENIED
Unfortunately, we have decided that you are not a good fit for our team at this time. If you have any questions regarding your denial, please contact TrioDragon#7606 on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

the magic convocation was an elden ring reference
preparing for art fight, open to trades or gold comms for a bit :thumbs_up:
can we get another tourney pls :begging:
Looking for someone to play my nephew. his name is aspen bear parks and he is roselia park's child. DM samm<3#5904 for details and skin

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlimeTime0