nxxu
Character Name
nxxu
Discord
neee#0001
MC Username: nxxu

DiscordTag: Hannexuu#0160

Timezone: PHT (GMT+8)

Do you have experience in building within fantasy and medieval themes? I've worked with medieval themes in cracked creative servers for a while, minimum experience with fantasy themes, but I understand what blocks to use for it.

How much experience do you have in building, terraforming and/or worldbuilding? A decent amount of experience in building, played with world edit on terraforming but not much experience. In worldbuilding, I can determine what fits in a world.

How proficient are you with using World Edit, VoxelSniper, or other worldbuilding tools?: Proficient with World Edit only. Have not tried other world building tools and I very much prefer to build manually and use world edit in specific aspects.

Do you have any other notable skills or areas of expertise relevant to building or world making? My notable skill would be creating dungeons, ruins, and pretty much anything or any theme that is underground related. I can also create a convincing destruction/aftermath build, and detailing.

Link screenshots, videos or gifs of builds which you’ve made. Please provide at least some examples of nature builds, terraforming, and construct builds. If you include pictures taken with shaders and/or a resourcepack in your portfolio, please include vanilla screenshots of the build as well.

Currently working on a more complex version of the builds (Not a simple 5x5 hallway, and larger rooms). Will add more if I can fit it in my schedule.

TuskenArcher

Builder
Reaction score
Hey Nxxu!

My ratings for the four main building categories:

Style: Grimy looking, old stones. Support structures are made visible by carved stone bricks. Lacks variety and ingenuity. 5/10

Detail: Good attention to details. Everywhere you look at there's something curious. 8/10

Purpose: Functions as a crypt maybe? though I'm not sure if I see burial coffins etc. It's infected by with blood and red slime. Though not sure where it comes from. 5/10

Atmosphere: Perhaps it's because of the night vision potion but I'm not getting the cramped feeling. Perhaps a steep arching roof would've added to this. Also redstone torches do light a place dimly, but I suggest not using them after every 5 blocks. Perhaps a functional light source at only one place adds to the creepiness you're going for? 5/10

Overall score: 6/10. This is an average score. Not bad, not impressive. I suggest showing more screenshots of different builds you've done. I'd like to see some screenshots of generic buildings that you've made. Houses/cityscapes and landscaping that sort of stuff. Since there's room for improvement, perhaps do some new builds?

Anyway, good luck with your application. Hope to welcome you on the team!

~Tusken

OP
Hannexuu

Hannexuu

Reaction score
Username
nxxu
Character Name
nxxu
Discord
neee#0001
Hey Nxxu!

My ratings for the four main building categories:

Style: Grimy looking, old stones. Support structures are made visible by carved stone bricks. Lacks variety and ingenuity. 5/10

Detail: Good attention to details. Everywhere you look at there's something curious. 8/10

Purpose: Functions as a crypt maybe? though I'm not sure if I see burial coffins etc. It's infected by with blood and red slime. Though not sure where it comes from. 5/10

Atmosphere: Perhaps it's because of the night vision potion but I'm not getting the cramped feeling. Perhaps a steep arching roof would've added to this. Also redstone torches do light a place dimly, but I suggest not using them after every 5 blocks. Perhaps a functional light source at only one place adds to the creepiness you're going for? 5/10

Overall score: 6/10. This is an average score. Not bad, not impressive. I suggest showing more screenshots of different builds you've done. I'd like to see some screenshots of generic buildings that you've made. Houses/cityscapes and landscaping that sort of stuff. Since there's room for improvement, perhaps do some new builds?

Anyway, good luck with your application. Hope to welcome you on the team!

~Tusken
Thank you very much for the feedback! I definitely agree on all of your observations and I'll try to add more based on it.
I'd also like to clarify the purpose, it should be like a dungeon and a pathway to boss fight and the blood are from slaughtered travellers from the said boss, but I agree still that it didn't encapsulate the actual purpose that much. Regardless, I'll keep those in mind!

Anderssn

Administrator
Reaction score
Denied
Your application for Build Team has been denied. Your capabilities are not quite what we're looking for. I'd like to see more variety in your building abilities, feel free to reapply if you can provide a wider portfolio with good builds.​

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

im a sad lil boss bitch :cryingingucci:
Ayo this Everardan culture tho?
Everardan culture be lit tho
hey what do you call a nun
4CD
tehehehe guys dont u just love paying 5g for books that r overpriced? 👉💍

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members