HADUINS YARD SALE

pkdon

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
Eadwulf of Myrfeld

I was clearing out the attic the other day in preparation for my move due to my recent eviction. The stewards finally got me, citing reasons, such as “unpaid dues'' and “violence in the western mines.” Either way, It’s given me the chance to clear out some older items, at least, which have really cluttered up over the years. So I thought to myself, that I should let the people of Enarion take their chance to go acquire 'em. Make some extra gold for myself.

Here’s the list of what I’ve got to offer:

A Portrait of Emperor Nardual

“Painted this near the end of the Enarion War. Thought It’d be valuable after a while due to the person depicted in it. But the other day, I saw his statue tucked away in some abandoned place in the city. Clearly not a famous figure. But I put a lot of work into it, so I think it’s worth a little silver at least.”

Starting bid: 10 Silver

Lak Lapis
“Back when I was a kid, I remember my father bursting into the house, carrying a large chest of this. I’ll always remember what he told the family back then, even if I don’t know why, “Anyways uhm... I bought a whole bunch of Lak Lapis, rocks, do you know what Lak Lapis is? Anybody know what Lak Lapis is. No, no Lake Laypice, I think your grandfather drowned there. Talking Lak Lapis. Anyways, it's at least billion year old like rock, stone that protects against sorcery and unwanted curses that may be traveling in the air. So that's my story. I bought a whole bunch of stuff, gonna put them around thy ham. Little ovals. Stuff like that.” Don’t think it worked well, as only magic could’ve been in play when he, Kullahan of Myrfeld, drowned in a shallow stream. Still pretty though, so it might be nice to put on a fireplace or garden.`”

Starting bid: 100 Silver

Kullahan’s Swimming Journal
“I should be keeping this, y’know with it being a piece of writing from my late father. But the only writing on it is the title on the cover. Due to his aforementioned death, I think there's a lesson to learn from it. Maybe, give your kid it to remind them to stick to their goals, or something.”

Starting Bid: 50 Silver

Queen Lephelia of Aellen

“Didn’t find this in my attic. Instead, I found some random elf in the dungeons. Asked King Eadwulf about it, and he said I could get some gold for myself from some sort of “Rans-”, he got cut off, some messengers bearing news of some scuffle in the Promdorian Tavern. Anyway, No clue what that is, So I’ll just put 'em for sale.”

Starting Bid: 10 Gold

Dead Rat
“Found this dead rat in the attic as well, was just going to throw it out. But when I actually think of it, what kind of rat would dare to enter my home. Clearly a rat of immense bravery, or arcane might. Something special, at least. That’s for you to find out, studying it’s corpse, if you can snag it.”

Starting Bid: 12 Gold

-Haduin of Myrfeld

TODAY, 4PM EST

Last edited:

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
"I want Lephilia, will be for good use." mumbled Baby Bee as he read over the poster of sales.

Spicii

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Spicii
Character Name
Ketamine Kyle
Discord
Spicii#8894
Coralie passes the piece of paper to her mother, a wide smile placed upon her face, "10 gold for the Aellen Queen? My, that is far too expensive. 10 silver would be a fairer price..." @milkyi

frill

Reaction score
Username
frill
Character Name
john government
Discord
myshkin#0001
Queen Lephelia of Aellen
“Didn’t find this in my attic. Instead, I found some random elf in the dungeons. Asked King Eadwulf about it, and he said I could get some gold for myself from some sort of “Rans-”, he got cut off, some messengers bearing news of some scuffle in the Promdorian Tavern. Anyway, No clue what that is, So I’ll just put 'em for sale.”

Starting Bid: 10 Gold
Bakkar offers 3 and a half, take it or leave it. Your choice, if you don't want this junk to end up in landfill.

LORDSTINGRAY

Reaction score
Michael sneakily saw the Portrait price, and due to him being a struggling artist, he wanted it.

Nyomi_Wood

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Nyomi_Wood
Character Name
Uxean | Petro
Discord
Nyomi#8970
"Eh, a few good things here. Might ehs well go." Uxean Grima mused, taking the poster for themself. Good souvenir.

Tide

Reaction score
Jonas chuckled and agreed that the dead rat was worth far more than the queen.

Last edited:

Sukitoru

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Sukitoru
Character Name
Kine Lidomast
Walking around the stores of Calendale, a dirty, coat-wearing street rat finds itself looking at a poster .. Only for a woman to use the tip of her boot to roll the fat rodent out of the way. This woman, just as dirty, reads over the missive, a mask on her face guising every movement.

"Ha!"

"Petty." A woman monotonedly spoke. She would roll up the page, and walk off.

Reaction score
Username
AdventureApollo
Character Name
Amelia Smith-Alsace | Generic Guard Aerion Yvrel | Man-at-Arms Clarence
Discord
AdventureApollo#0001
“I do need a new servant” Amelia Smith-Alsace remarked to herself after reading the notice. Prepared to outbid for the elfess with a portion of the fortune she made selling parrots and cats to the elite of Enarion. Though that rat did seem much more interesting than the woman.

Could I bid OOC in Discord, away from my computer and I genuinely want to buy the masterpiece that is Nardual’s painting

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Roses are red,
My favourite food is a burger,
Elves are dead,
Because of a Jindle murder!
Knuckles, cracked. Computer, on. Maid outfit, worn. Oh yea, it’s FRP time.
Greenland isn’t green
Two sentence horror stories. Now.
The Netherlands isn’t what you think it is…
How did I reach 1090 rep lmao
Dropped a big dumpy on lore
Just did a retest in history and raise their grade from 50% to 70%, feeling good!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeyeatsbanananansss