Event
Reaction score
Username
Awhoo
Discord
Horton#4181

THE ARTISAN’S DISTRICT
The Halls of Hazduun’s beating heart

With the opening and reconstruction of the Artisan’s District, so comes the festivities! To commemorate such a beautiful event, a Festival shall be conducted! With liquor, food, and games aplenty! The Halls invite all to attend and watch as the first blade is forged!

The tavern will have free liquor and grub even if the tavern keep does not consent! A festival is for celebrating and not for charging! A DRINKING GAME will be conducted as well as Dewibones played on the side. Those who find themselves fancy are welcome to come cook their own meals as well! Specifically the most altriustic, Avi Riddlespew.

https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/dewibones-an-frp-gambling-game.4588/

To spark tradition, our finest blacksmith shall forge a great tool for Hazduun as an honor to the reconstruction. The hope is that with each reconstruction and expansion comes a tool to commemorate the event so that we may give an addition to the Hall’s library once that is constructed.

As well, a GRAND BAZAAR shall be held to bring further festivities. I invite all to the Great Halls of Hazduun to establish a temporary stall and vendor your own wares. If you have no items then that is fine for today—I suppose—and you can instead advertise your company.

https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/grand-bazaar-of-44-ac.8427/

As always, I invite all those to attend. You may not be an established merchant or artisan but all are welcome even if you sell minor junk! Surely another person’s junk is one’s treasure! The Master of the Bazaar does not discriminate and so should be said about those who attend the festival.

The event shall be conducted the 19th of the Eclipse and all are invited to attend!
[ 5th (Saturday), 2 PM EST | 6 PM GMT | 7 AM NZDT ]

— 𝓜. 𝓜𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓵𝓹𝓸𝓾𝓬𝓱
Master of the Bazaar
2nd of Midyear, 48 AC

KordoL

Lore
Reaction score
Keno Hakanuna would return back from a long day of work on his trusty mule, the bitter cold running through his sweaty yet stoic face. He'd eye the noticeboard and read its pinned notes, seeking great interest in this one specifically. He'd smile even further and ride forth, nodding slightly to himself, making plants for the 19th Eclipse...

KordoL

Lore
Reaction score
The apartment was drowning in loud silence. The cackling of flames and the echoes of footsteps could be heard outside Keno's residence, the dwarf who lit all the fires in the morning humming as he did so. Keno would move, first the legs, then the arms, which flew slowly into the air and then unto his closed eyes, rubbing them. He slowly rose from the bed, still drunk in sleepiness. As he stretched as far as a dwarf could and stood up, he began to prepare himself for the day, making him remember today is the day of the grand opening of the district. Whilst it does slightly wake him, he needs some cold water on his eyes...

OP
Awhoo

Awhoo

Event
Reaction score
Username
Awhoo
Discord
Horton#4181
Wow?! Is this really in an hour?!

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Would comment on the post but comments are disabled - it's honestly pretty poor that deity progression was removed without any immediate alternative considering how big of an interest it is for a lot of players. It was not broken enough to warrant immediate removal & has instead left the server with even fewer meaningful things to do.

Hope a lesson is learnt from this considering it seems likely that religion won't be meaningful again for another month or two.
THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB HOO HAA HOO HAA HOO HAA @ninjaclimb1 @pkdon @FlemishSupremacy @Dog
The auction now is selling imbued gems! Come take a look! Or auction your own items ...

How I prepare my cookies:

The cookies I usually buy or make myself a too crunchy so what I do is leave them open in the air for a few days so they soften up, here is my Ranklist:

0 Days: Crunchy
1 Day: Tough Bread
2 Days: Bread
3. Days Soft Bread

I do not recommend doing it later than 3 days, though. Enjoy eating your soft cookies!

My dog was stylin' up until his last breath.
executive order #4, only @Alphycat can be my Simple Life partner. no one else can compare, sorry not sorry!! <3

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
micahvtuber