Event
Reaction score
Username
Awhoo
Discord
Horton#4181

THE GRAND BAZAAR
Where all the merchants of the lands peddle their goods

For all who hope to earn their coin once more in these trying times, I give you the offer of a lifetime. Come one, come all, I invite those that seek popularity and wealth to the Grand Bazaar. This year we shall host such an event at the Port City of Glarenydd.

Those not aware of such an event worry not! The explanation is as follows: any shall be allowed to establish a stall in the Glarenydd market and peddle their wares or advertise themselves. Not one coin shall be lost to earn a place in the market during the Grand Bazaar’s tenure and instead you will earn a profit!

As for those extravagant customers, a variety of wares will be available at the coming event and I hope you attend with your coin purse in hand.

An invitation is sent to the following establishments:

TO Stronheim Forge
TO Alchemical Solutions
TO Riddlesto Lab
TO Elven Wares
TO Potion Seller
TO Ruhr J&T Co.

TO Merchants of Hazduun
TO Peddlers of Glarenydd
TO Vendors of Heiyeong
TO Traders of Promdor

And to all who wish to be notable merchants.

For those that are not necessarily established businesses, I still invite you to attend! Whether to peddle your own wares or otherwise! Stalls are free and merely ask to accommodate one. For without the customer we merchants are nothing. As you can see we will be vendoring armor, weapons, potions, and other equipment. We will be dealing with goods that are both expensive and inexpensive. Our audience are not just the stoic high elves and noblemen like Cat’s Catch, no, we are to cater to all! Uncouth adventurer, hired sword, common folk, and noblemen alike!

At the Market of Glarenydd
On the 18th of the Eclipse, 105AC

[[Saturday, July 9th, at 3PM EST | 7PM GMT | 7AM NZDT]]

Contact Milo ((HortonHeardAWho / Horton#7876)) to set up a stall.

Signed
2nd of Firstmoon, 104 AC
By Milo Mythrilpouuch,
Master of the Bazaar
— 𝓜. 𝓜𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓵𝓹𝓸𝓾𝓬𝓱

OP
Awhoo

Awhoo

Event
Reaction score
Username
Awhoo
Discord
Horton#4181
I shall delay the bazaar by a full day! (An hour) due to scheduling issues. Deal with it!
[[ New Time: 4PM EST Today]]

OP
Awhoo

Awhoo

Event
Reaction score
Username
Awhoo
Discord
Horton#4181
Canceled, tragically.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

just submitted an application lmao
Druidism event happening right now! @ Me for a tp on discord or minecraft to the event
If interested in joining Druidism Dm me @ ReviveMehJett#4333
Imagine being a Parrot named Sparkles... Couldn't be Me
@Holly_is_Insane

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wondyxwoman