Not open for further replies.

GodOfPie

VIP
Reaction score
IGN
Adelemphii

DiscordTag Adelemphii#6213

Reason for ban?
Abused the FRP Discord bot token after resigning, using it to change a Moderator's nickname to an inappropriate phrase.

Why should you be unbanned?
I had been told that the ban was 1 month long, and that I could appeal afterwards. It has been nearly 2 months since, and I have properly recovered from my own personal hate. What I had done was uncharacteristic for myself, and knowing that in full I want to learn from it and re-forge friendships with people. -I don't really know what to write here, I've never written a ban appeal before..-

Smmers

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Smmers
Character Name
Your mom
Adele, as much as I considered you a good friend and nice person what you did to Hugh was uncalled for. You didn't even apologize to them? Im sorry but bypassing the bot to change his nickname to a racial slur was way out of line.

Reaction score
Username
imhellsbelles
Character Name
'Cain'
Discord
Hells Smelles#0874
Keep people who say slurs banned, for good- i actually don’t see why we need those sorts of folk in FRP.

What happened shouldn’t be seen as an uncharacteristic whoopsie, and the phrase wasn’t ‘inappropriate’, it was hateful.

tl:dr,
dont unban people who find anyway to justify saying slurs

Smmers

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Smmers
Character Name
Your mom
Keep people who say slurs banned, for good- i actually don’t see why we need those sorts of folk in FRP.

What happened shouldn’t be seen as an uncharacteristic whoopsie, and the phrase wasn’t ‘inappropriate’, it was hateful.

tl:dr,
dont unban people who find anyway to justify saying slurs
They didn't say a slur. They abused their pex to manually change Hughbertimus's nickname to the n word with a hard r (Either Kill all N or hate all N i'll have to find the ss's) in the public frp discord, it wasn't a woopsie it was an immature and childish decision carried out by someone who knew better than to do such things at all. It was done out of malice and it shouldn't be tolerated, this should be denied and put as an example that if you're going to be given a position of power and then deliberately abuse it - then you shouldnt be given an opportunity so soon to re-join the server until youve grown up and matured.

You disappointed me, you disappointed this community. Do better, be better. You're better than this Adele, I want you to actually spend a longer time recollecting about what youve done instead of coming back 2 months later without even so much as a single apology to Hugh.

BaconMan54321

Reaction score
They didn't say a slur. They abused their pex to manually change Hughbertimus's nickname to the n word with a hard r (Either Kill all N or hate all N i'll have to find the ss's) in the public frp discord, it wasn't a woopsie it was an immature and childish decision carried out by someone who knew better than to do such things at all. It was done out of malice and it shouldn't be tolerated, this should be denied and put as an example that if you're going to be given a position of power and then deliberately abuse it - then you shouldnt be given an opportunity so soon to re-join the server until youve grown up and matured.

You disappointed me, you disappointed this community. Do better, be better. You're better than this Adele, I want you to actually spend a longer time recollecting about what youve done instead of coming back 2 months later without even so much as a single apology to Hugh.
should bacon +1

Reaction score
Username
imhellsbelles
Character Name
'Cain'
Discord
Hells Smelles#0874

2 months isn’t enough to compensate for this ^ there it is, not only using an appalling slur, but abusing a position they were given, not entitled to.

Malicious and intolerably immature, follow in Smmers advice and chuck this in the denied

De Mik

Administrator
Reaction score
We (mod management and admins) will be discussing your ban.
Pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Currently wanting to CRP
relinking this thread as [a competing server] is currently having its 30th child grooming pedo uproar. frp has some good systems in place to protect players and it's handy to keep the material visible and to-hand should these problems arise here.
https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/health-safety-information-guidance-more.67/

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SilentNight