Reviewed Gecko's Ban Appeal

Gecko

Reaction score
IGN
TheBannerlord/Lcarnus

Reason for ban?
My username (Former Groomer), Pugsying, and troll modreq.

Why should you be unbanned?
I have had much time to reflect on my actions and I feel as if I may be appealing to you soon, however, I really would like to return to this server. I have spent many days actively on this server spending real-life money and time on this server whilst I try to bring more player created history with my characters like Eowyn (The Wayfarer Monster Hunter), Vaisey (Officer/Knight), Hans of Talmberk (My Bandit Lord), My Iomharach (That I was making a fort with to bring back Brenna) and my dwarven clan leader that I was going to do to assist with Qhrist to restore dwarven activity. In the end, I've realized my mistakes and I feel the only way to move forward would be me going under a new alias so I can begin to take this server much more seriously as I did when I roleplayed with players like Dantory in the Wayfarer.

Last edited:

Spicii

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Spicii
Character Name
Ketamine Kyle
Discord
Spicii#8894
unban this man immediately

Rumpo

Owner
Reaction score
Username
Rumpo
Character Name
Rumpo
Discord
Rumpo#1929
I feel as if I may be appealing to you soon
Pretty much it, appeal denied. I suggest you wait longer (a few months longer) and when you come back to appeal again, really be transparent in how you will change - what things will you do differently (if any?) etc. It is very clear the current way you play (and have played) the server are not the correct way to play, nor is the way you have behaved; this evident with the fact that your warn & ban history is by far the largest on the server. You have been given many chances, and many times you were told this is your "last" chance - other moderators and Administrators did not follow through with this, but your indefinite exclusion off of the server was very much imminent and I think you knew that. You pushed the line a lot.

So, at a minimum, you at least need to put more than 5 minutes effort in to the appeal. If you do not convince me that you will play the server in good faith & behave, then your appeal will not be accepted.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

@andydreww you’re the only one i’d pass down my monroe cookbook to
@Koodini you're the only king in my books lol
uhhhh i changed my mincraft username to BeetleW0rm so yeah its no longer okaysuzanne :D
yk i actually heard he's bad at minecraft too
i heard pkdon is bad at valorant
hey i heard pkdon is bad at overwatch
hey i heard there is another war
make love not war guys ;/

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Humtidum