Reviewed g88ra's Lore Application

g88ra

Reaction score
MC Username: g88ra

DiscordTag: g88ra#5102

Timezone: EST

How well do you know the existing server lore? I am firm with server lore, when I come across something new I don't just read I make it a point to understand and correlate it into the RP and how its used IRP.

Why do you want to join the team? What kind of lore do you want to write about? I would like to join the lore team for numerous reasons- me being an aspiring novelist, A poet, A lover of literature, and A person who quite frequently indulges in fantasy and lore - would honestly just like to help better the development of the server. Im confident in my literary strengths as well as my ability to assess, comprehend, and translate cultural lore, mythology as well as original ideas into writing. For this reason, I feel that being an active member of the Lore Team would not only hone my personal abilities but also greatly enhance the quality and content of the server lore. Writing is a passion, not just a pleasure so I think contributing myself to the lore team would greaten my pleasure as well as ignite more passion. I’ve developed a Minecraft Bedrock server with lore and content with friends (On my own discord server) as well as written many short stories and large spectrum concepts for my own novels and projects. Im working on my own website on which I’ll be posting my own literature, im a public figure in my school community (Roughly 400 people) and am known for fresh and dense writing conceptualization. Applying these abilities to a professionalism project as FRP would most definitely benefit me and a future literary career as well as the qualitative concept production that the Lore team continues to provide.

Incoherence to what type of lore I like to write? My field of writing is broad and I have no confinement to a specific denomination of lore. I prefer to stay away from religion, however, due to personal beliefs. I am familiar with all types of writing and lore and would be happy to develop any sect of it. As for preference, I do enjoy writing historical theory, Political concepts, societal beliefs as well as the expansion of creatures, and life forms. As a child, I drew a lot, and a large percentage of the time I drew mythical creatures of beasts that had come to me in my imagination. From highly-detailed winged beasts to organisms that thrive on the fur of swine, my visualization and ability to detail individual creation are energetic and authentic. I also have a strong perception of how much is too much, I know when to stop and when to start and I know how much detail should be put into a certain idea. Im is also firm in detailing when it comes to locations, historical sites, ancient and modern civilization, technological advancement, and development as well as incorporating national culture into any topic. I can smoothly generate a culture or even a nation of people with diverse concepts and traditions while remaining far from repetitiveness. Im also able to generate quantitative writing whilst keeping quality as my main focus. Once again, im expansive with my lore, extensive on at my spectrum, and would be happy to work on anything given or theorized. (I would strongly like to avoid religious topics)

What interests you about fantasy settings in general? What Interests me?

English Language Learners Definition of fantasy. : something that is produced by the imagination: an idea about doing something that is far removed from normal reality. : the act of imagining something, a story about things that happen in an imaginary world.

The writing above me speaks for itself. Being able to revolutionize, re-construct, reinvent, and reimagine a world to your happiness, to your ideals, to your liking?! What isn’t there to be interested in :)! Imagination is the one thing that never ages, never fails, and never dies. Fantasy is a portal to a realm that escapes you from the cruel harsh world we live in. Some may dare to call it a drug. The diversity, flamboyance, and ambitious concepts that you can dive into truly creates a world that almost feels real. Realistically in life, there’s a limit to every human being but in fantasy, your only limit is how far you choose to wander. Are airplanes the only way to fly? No! Extend your arms out and lean back as your magic carpet takes you to a land like no other. Are fish the only creatures that can survive underwater? No! Dive into the oceans and explore them to your heart’s content with mermaids. Fantasy is yours for the choosing and is always welcoming to whom seeks its adventures out. Every human being no matter how firm in their worldly belief has lived a fantasy. The ability to dream unlimitedly is what interests me in fantasy.

Do you have any prior experience with writing lore? Please provide examples if you can. I am familiar with writing lore in the past. I mentioned earlier that im an aspiring novelist so im always developing new lore and ideas, whether consciously or not. I mentioned earlier that I played a major role in the development of a Bedrock server of which I and a few other friends developed lore, events, and story components.

Luminara-

“ A world primarily dominated by the human race but enchanted with mythical creatures, dark beings, and magic light or dark. Amongst its land flora decorated like embroidered silk that stitches the land together, Silver rivers some touched by the sweetness of Alura (A mineral that was is found deep beneath the earth that is theorized to have powerful healing properties) sewing the land together like an embellished quilt. Amongst that quilt lay mountains like pegs holding down the sky. Four mighty nations inhabit the continent of Luminara

-The Iron desert of the North, Ruled by the Paladins of the silver sand.
-The Grasslands of the east, forts of the ForestKeepers Clarsilva
- The floating islands in the western sky that harbor a cloud-like sea, Nests to the CloudWakers of Lour-Allein
-The brute mountains of the south that hold down the earth, The Golems of Lapie

A story that entails the misuse of magic in its primary event-line. A group of dark mages known as the crusades seeks dark power to override the authorities and sanctions of the four nations. Wishing to cause discord as well as manipulate the continent’s individual government to achieve a similar goal. You placed in a kingdom of your selection and are given the option to fight or live during this time of crisis. You can learn magic, become a member of your community, or rally to defeat the darkness that ponders ahead.

(Very brief and summarized concept)

This is one of my older projects from when I first began incorporating actual writing with mechanical gaming.

The current novel im working on has large correspondence with Enarion and in a sense is a tribute to FRP. I got permission to work on it from Rumpo, I think being apart of lore would greatly benefit the content of the novel and hopefully produces something that brings pride to the FRP community.

Lleanna

Application
Reaction score
Username
Lleanna_Count
Character Name
Lephilia Aria Isilros
Discord
Lleanna#4524
+1 I believe they would do very well apart of the team

Koodini

Media
Reaction score
Username
Koodini
Character Name
God
Discord
kaden#5255
+1

My son. Has much motivation and creativity when it comes to these things. Willing to adapt to any situation he needs.

Cell2

Application
Reaction score
Username
Cell2, NotCell2, CellToo
Character Name
Leonora Aldridge
Discord
lorena#7689
+1 great person

Alphycat

Reaction score
Username
Alphycat
Character Name
Zuriel Reykian-Ithaur / Keafir Daegwyn / Castor Van Isilros
Discord
jamesss#0145
His work as a writer and backstory creator is absolutely phenomenal! The way he can add detail to any small situation is outstanding. He would make an AMAZING addition to the LT.

Regulus

Reaction score
Username
Regulus610
Character Name
Sirius Adler Smith Isilros / Regulus Rinker / Cygnus Apollo Caidh
Discord
Regulus#2155
+1 I've rped and spoken with the guy before and he is an aspiring writer and amazing rper, I feel that his skills would over exceed the LT's standards and he'd be a great addition.

Reaction score
Username
Mythri_Studio
Character Name
Mythri E. Melodine
Discord
Mythri_Studio#7500
+1 For the past few days I've gotten to know him quite well. We often talk about our character's lore and what we hope to accomplish for our characters. He goes into immense depth to detail his character from the start and describe how his character acts in certain situations to help explain. He even went as far as to ask about the early childhood of a character so he can best relate a future character to such information. Certainly a plus one!

Discord: Mythri_Studio#7500
IGN: Mythri_Studio
Characters: Mythri E. Melodine. & Unknown
"Everybody wants to rule the world"
Medieval Gif.gif

I saw blue vent.

Anneko

Reaction score
+1 His actions and roleplay abilities and character lore hes made prove him worthy

Kaii

Application
Reaction score
Username
DaddyKai
Character Name
[Head Steward] [ArchDruid] Aelrie H.
Discord
Kai#1448
+1 His roleplay and writing abilities I believe would make him a perfect fit for the Lore team!! Good Luck!

Reaction score
Username
Blue69_
Character Name
Easton Gwaith-Ithaur
Discord
Doninic#8449
+1 His roleplay is on point. He respects everyone. He genuinely is such a nice person. He is always there for everyone and he always has a new idea planned out in roleplay. He can definitely make ideas and Lore. Good luck buddy!!

Pandacrp

Reaction score
+1 for sure. he is a great dude. Very friendly and will for sure be nice when having to ask him questions. Has a good sense of humor and that makes it easy to ask him questions!

AGiantPie

Senior Administrator
Reaction score
Denied. Lore Team would like to see you contribute to the lore in some way, via player lore submissions or otherwise, before we consider your application.