Username
Dairsad
Character Name
Owen Grenan
Discord
Dairsad#3517
divider up.png

[!]
A simple missive would be pinned onto the noticeboards of Aellen.
Seemingly bearing an artist's depiction of an elf and a hooded man in a forest.

Screenshot_78.png

Screenshot_79-removebg-preview.png

With a change of seasons comes a time with a change of rulers, the elven empire needs to heal and grow again just like Annumara.

With Lephilia stepping down as the Queen of the Elven kingdom of Aellen so to must someone step forward.

Owen Aerdant has been chosen by the Elders of Aellen as the new King.
His service to the druids is one that is unmatched as his worship has given him a gift from the Dryad Annumara, his determination is one that has inspired many within Aellen to give back to nature for all she has done, and his fortitude is one that Aellen is in need of with these constantly changing times.

Though times may be filled with uncertainty I promise to do my best to ensure the elven kingdom of Aellen grows and returns to a lively nature. It is with this promise I also swear to ensure that my council will work alongside me to better this nation from where my predecessor Lephilia has left off.

Though I may be stepping into the position of a king as a man unlike any other in Enarion, I promise to do my best to lead all to a path of prosperity and will do my best as King to do what is best for Aellen.

With this matter of the sudden change of hands, it has been decided and done that I have been coronated in private to ensure that I may begin my work to help Aellen. I understand that this has not happened before within the elven kingdom but instead of a coronation, a festival shall be held where people may come to celebrate this new age of leadership.

Behind me, I leave the spot of Archdruid but do not fret, for I have chosen a suitable replacement. Isabel Airvu shall henceforth lead the druids.

May Aellen grow strong and prosperous once again as I lead on,
Signed
Owen Aerdant
pngfind.com-gold-divider-png-762187.png

Last edited:

SWEETIELYRA

Reaction score
Username
Xelayed
Character Name
Elnalari Isilros
Discord
Xela#2900

Swifty

VIP
Reaction score
Swifty Samuel of the Black Dragon's Order brandished his mithril battleaxe, reading the missive. He would nod in approval.

"A new King means new opportunities. A potential client for our mercenary work if he so needs it...and can afford the price."

Burnsalan20

Creator_Alan
Reaction score
Seeing no point in continuing his residency in the palace, Elred began to pack up his belongings and servants of the palace hauled them away. As he packed a piece of paper, a deed to a ship docked near Glarenydd fell onto his lap. "Hmm.. Maybe ill go on a trip for a bit." He bid his new king good fortune and began his trip south.

Kaii

Application
Reaction score
Username
DaddyKai
Character Name
Aelrie H.
Discord
Kai#1448

ephi

VIP
Reaction score
Username
HeyEphi
Character Name
{ Zetari Reykian | Marsaili Ròsach | Arla Des'Nox | Ragnhild Ròsach | Ardamirys Haevathar }
Discord
HeyEphi#5475
res

Reaction score
Username
PrussianOberherr
Character Name
Viggo Hartmann
Discord
TrioDragon#7606
The Fyrmani reads over the missive with a nod of his head. Having been present when the elders crowned the tree man in front of the Oaken throne. "It took a little longer than expected 'te 'ave this released... Let us hope that Aellen can be lead 'te a brighter future." He lets his thoughts spill aloud within his home, followed by a sigh as he went to store the missive with the many loose papers within his home.

Last edited:

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
Baby Bee, reserved.

laze

VIP
Reaction score
Username
laaze
Character Name
Josh Griffinthorn
Discord
laze#7115
Josh Griffinthorn would proudly welcome the tree man to the throne. Tying back his headband, the Marshal would continue with his day of being the best hybrid known to man kind.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

I feel like drinking boba😔
Roses are red,
My favourite food is a burger,
Elves are dead,
Because of a Jindle murder!
Knuckles, cracked. Computer, on. Maid outfit, worn. Oh yea, it’s FRP time.
Greenland isn’t green
Two sentence horror stories. Now.
The Netherlands isn’t what you think it is…
How did I reach 1090 rep lmao
Dropped a big dumpy on lore

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeyeatsbanananansss