Media
Reaction score
Username
Smol_bean0
Character Name
Aethris Tar-Anadûnê, Aearion Tawarenion
Discord
Smol_Bean~#0001
“A library is a place like no other, Stories take form upon the page and come alive before you. One moment you are within the library the next in a far off land without a sense of time which has passed. I know it sounds silly even for me to say so but that is the truth about things here… It’s just the library is a magical place”

Aearion Tawarenion

1631363604662.png

The Library of Foxgrove is the library within Tor Ascora. It is officially managed by Aearion Tawarenion. Perhaps hard to find for those new to the city yet if you follow the signs you shall find your way with ease. Once you arrive our lovely librarians will always be on hand to help, more often than not. You will end up exploring the wide world just within our library walls.

Directory

1st Floor:
Historical Accounts
Politics
Journals & Diaries
Bestiaries
Magic
Relics
Guides
Religions

2nd Floor:
Poems
Fables
Adventures & Quests

Book Donations
We depend on donations from the public in order to stock the bulk of our shelves. Please drop off any donation books at the front door of the library, within the chest. If you are selling your book on any subject, please contact Anastasya Dragic (LeonFrostfire) within the library to inquire about selling it from our store. All profits will go towards funding the library overall and paying our loyal devoted workers.

Employment Opportunity
The Library of Tor Ascara is looking for two librarians to work within our walls, this would include hosting events within the library to bring the knowledgeable community together as one and shelving books. The pay would be 30 silver a week. Please dm, Smol_bean~#0001 for enquiries about this position.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Roses are red,
My favourite food is a burger,
Elves are dead,
Because of a Jindle murder!
Knuckles, cracked. Computer, on. Maid outfit, worn. Oh yea, it’s FRP time.
Greenland isn’t green
Two sentence horror stories. Now.
The Netherlands isn’t what you think it is…
How did I reach 1090 rep lmao
Dropped a big dumpy on lore
Just did a retest in history and raise their grade from 50% to 70%, feeling good!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeyeatsbanananansss