FOR PRIDE AND HONOR

clonky

Reaction score
FOR PRIDE AND HONOR
Issued the 16th of the eclipse, 31 AC

1612647724514.png

It is upon this day that Lord King Richard II has issued the punishment of the Estvo of Vetroy-Zapad. Upon the burnings of Lady Marie-Madeline de Retford and Lady Katerina vas Leutfried that the punishment bestowed upon the Estvo Jadec is to be burnt at the stake whilst the denizens of Calendale watch his agony. After a year's worth of time within the confines of the dungeons, he sees upon the light so that his punishment may enact upon him. He wailed the screams whilst his skin molded and festered, boiling upon the thickening fire that licked upon his skin, a fire that had also rampaged the two women that met an untimely demise.
It is upon me that I instate that this act was of pride and honor, to reminisce the loss of innocents. The foul Estvo has proclaimed his heart to be of humility and forced upon with sin. He burns along with our women, and his acts of injustice have not been persuaded out of the minds of the people of Calendale, for they remain utterly lingering.

"Are those screams that of the women he burned? Is the pain that felt of those innocents?"
Penned,
Princess Veronica of MyrfelD

Ryanark

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Notch
Character Name
Obamhum
Mildþryð proudly threw the lit torch in his hand into the pyre, which was beginning to flare up. He felt the spirit of both his ancestors and the victims of the cold-blooded attack, from the "man" who calls himself Estvo. "The coward decided to disturb the serpent, and the serpent bit back. May this be a message to the rest of the coalition to back off. This war is not against you, citizens of the coalition. Only the Estvo."

Milenkhov

Event
Reaction score
For Henry such felt like a moment of respite upon the encroached borders of war-like days. Though such was something his elders foreseen, as if tales of old had prevailed even in the current hour; those who had wronged his kin, the ilk and folk emerged from Sun and Snake had always perished by their aggresions and deceit upon the united cultures. What had been once shall be twice, thrice even for those who were never keen on learning the lessons of yore.

chaotikal

Reaction score
Character Name
Ivan Bavar
Discord
jamess#9282
"Vlachia is avenged, once more." Ivan remarked as the enemy burnt, his fellow cheering on!
1612650355948.png

Reaction score
Marigold Bakker saw the smoke rising from the conjoint road connecting Promdor and Calendale, a foul stench faintly tickling her nose. "Sheesh... Those Calendale people are odd... first they drink blood at a wedding... and now they're making billowing clouds of smoke. I wonder what they're burning? Actually... I don't particularly wish to know..." She pinched her nose, her face screwing into a tight grimace as her stomach turned. Maybe a light bit of veggies for dinner....

Why_g35

Reaction score
Username
Marcos
Aodhån would cast his torch onto the pyre. As fire erupted and blaze engulfed An-Legia Jadec the lone Brennan’s glaze against the fire revealed a slight hint of victory. He’d known Jadec to only be a puppet of madame Ovral.

Last edited:

Jentos

Builder
Reaction score
Marigold Bakker saw the smoke rising from the conjoint road connecting Promdor and Calendale, a foul stench faintly tickling her nose. "Sheesh... Those Calendale people are odd... first they drink blood at a wedding... and now they're making billowing clouds of smoke. I wonder what they're burning? Actually... I don't particularly wish to know..." She pinched her nose, her face screwing into a tight grimace as her stomach turned. Maybe a light bit of veggies for dinner....
"It's called diversity." said one augur, Jerom, as he practiced his own differing faith and culture, despite it catering to an almost alien flaming entity that watched from above. [edit] This he spoke into the flames of the Temple - almost as if he heard the voice of Marigold. Though he quickly forgot the interaction entirely.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

See also: Dog competitions, but Werewolves
Werewolves but it's just a chihuahua
You're either gaming, or you are the game. And I just lost it.
Pact sorcery...perhaps there is a hint in the name!
Gamer gaming game gamed
Bew
Gunna be playing (and streaming) again on Sunday at 3PM EST. I should've played today, I want to so bad XD
Hope you enjoyed the tournament today!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrizzlyBear6254