Character Name: Brigitte

Character Race: Half-elf (Human/Elf)

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: 21

Skin [Links only]
You may provide a link either through Imgur or NameMC.com

https://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/spring-flowers-3926024/

Describe your character’s appearance and personality:
Brigitte is the half elf forager that lives in a tiny wood cabin in the forest. She's a positive character who just enjoys the joys in life one of those things happen to be flowers and mushrooms. An empath at heart, Brigitte has cried and held funerals over insects she's accidentally stepped on before and apologizes to each flower she bumps into. You'll smell her from a mile away as her scent is that of freshly backed bread and lavender.
As a half-elf, her ears are a noticeable feature which she decorates with silver earrings on both sides. Her height is that of her human father, only being are 5'4 (162.56 cm) which is around average, Brigitte doesn't stray far from the small wholesome bunny type in a group. Her skin is slightly tan with a small bit of blush on her nose and cheeks which compliment her green eyes and her wide button nose. Her physical body has often been described as rather chubby and curvy, her body is covered in brown freckles. The clothes she wears are often a red crochet cap designed to look like a mushroom, a white gown with either a green or brown corset, white stockings attached to her dress, and of course her glossy white shoes which have been covered with dirt with the amount of foraging she does. The last thing to notice about her is her long brown hair having one braid going down from the side.

What are the five Races of Enarion and Zhul?

You can find information regarding the Races of Enarion here.
Humans / Dwarves / Elves / Velnari / Halflings

Your character is travelling on the road and sees an overturned wagon with a blood trail leading off the road. How does your character react?
After a long day picking mushrooms, Brigitte happily strolled down the road as thought of the stew she was going to brew that night. As the unsuspecting high-elf approached the change in scene, the bright smile she had been wearing slowly faded and that bright look in her green eyes faded only to be replaced by horror. There she stood frozen, completely unable to do anything until she could be able to build up the courage to either approach the wagon or simple sprint past it which she did the first. With fear, Brigitte approached the wagon and looked at the fresh blood pooled on the ground, trailing away to the forest besides it. Seeing as no horse nor living thing was in the vehicle, Brigitte quickly went to go on her way as she knew the dangers of the woods were something not to be messed with and would rather not be eaten by some hungry creature or worse be maimed by some assassin. So along went the high-elf, feeling a sense of guilt for not checking on whoever may have been hurt but had no desire in meddling with the affairs of the forest or the other kingdoms.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes

Which action is considered Metagaming? Click here for more information!
You receive a Discord message from your friend asking for help against bandits. You log on and find them to intervene.

Which action is considered Powergaming?
Llath moves in to cut off Fidomar's head, killing him instantly.

Were you referred to FantasyRP by another player? No

Have you joined the FRP Discord server? Yes

Last edited:

RIMI

Reaction score
Username
isl6an_S3T
Character Name
Rimah Urswick
Discord
RIMI#9931

Thank you for applying to FantasyRoleplay, your application is now claimed and under review.​

RIMI

Reaction score
Username
isl6an_S3T
Character Name
Rimah Urswick
Discord
RIMI#9931

You’re nearly there! For now, your application has been placed on PENDING. This means that there are several things that need to be fixed before being accepted onto FantasyRP. If you have any questions, or need any help, my Discord is RIMI#9931. You will also find further assistance by joining our Discords below.

FantasyRoleplay
RoleplayHub

You have 24 hours to fix the mistakes listed below. Once you have edited your application, Please reply to the thread stating that it has been fixed.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

- Your skin does not meet the standard of FantasyRoleplay, please see the skins we have collated here for new players.

Please speak to me on Discord, and we can discuss your new application. My Discord is RIMI#9931. If I am unavailable, please join our discords and ask for help in our #help channel.

For extra help check out the links below:

Races of Enarion

Metagaming and Powergaming

Whitelist Application Guide

OP
Flooffrog

Flooffrog

Reaction score
Username
FloofFroggie
Character Name
Brigitte
Discord
Jinkies#1810
I fixed it

RIMI

Reaction score
Username
isl6an_S3T
Character Name
Rimah Urswick
Discord
RIMI#9931

Well done! You’ve now been accepted to Fantasy Roleplay.
Please look through our NEW PLAYER GUIDE before playing.

If you need any help, you can contact me on Discord at RIMI#9931 . If you run across any issues in-game where the Application Team is unable to assist you, you can always do /ticket <msg> to get in contact with one of our friendly moderators.

If you’d like to request Guidance in-game, please run the command /tutorial requesthelp and we’ll assist you in the functions of the server, roleplaying, or anything you need to know.

You are now added to the whitelist, please join us on play.roleplayhub.net.

Please join our Discords below:

FantasyRoleplay
RoleplayHub

Below are Nation Discords that you may join, and their corresponding main races:

The Aellen Kingdom / Elves
Glarenydd / Elves
Holy County of Promdor / Human
Heiyeong Village / Human
Hazduun Hall / Dwarves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Is it bad, to use old formats for the same event?
calendale was just irl america. change my mind
curiosity got the best of me.. so I finished my application. how long might it take to be read? I'm sorry for asking but I just cant help it.
Hi, hope everyones having a good time.
I think i have an addiction to lore thats worse than an addiction to drugs

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MineSlayer2208